Otso

Lähettäjä: Michael Boudreaux
Lähetetty: keskiviikko 17. tammikuuta 2018 19.53
Vastaanottaja: EladSDR@groups.io
Aihe: Re: [EladSDR] Controlling FDM-SW2 over Internet-Question about Team viewer

Hi Dave,
How do you use FREE Team viewer. After 1 hour of use it says on the Free version " This is unfair to use you should pay for it" then it stops working. Is there something I am overlooking or is 1 hour the limit for a free Team view session. Just trying to work this out it is a noce program. I have not been able to find the cost for a registered version but I have an idea it is to expensive for Hobbu use. Mike VK3XZ email: vk3xz@....,au