Gesendet: Montag, 15. Januar 2018 um 01:26 Uhr
Von: dave_m1ctk <amstereofan@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: Re: [EladSDR] Controlling FDM-SW2 over Internet
I don't think so but what I have used is the excellent free software TeamViewer so then I can control it or any program on the pc via my phone anywhere in the UK if I wanted, it's not an ideal solution maybe but it works well enough for me

On 14 January 2018 at 20:44, Bill Carney <bill@...> wrote:

Is there any software available that would allow me to remotely control my FDM-SW2 over the Internet, including seeing the waterfall on my local machine?  My Perseus has that capability, and I was wondering if there was a third party package that would allow me to do the same with me Elad.  Thank you.