Release 3.000 - REC Timer is 4x slow

Bill Nollman

Can anyone else check that this is happening to them? Using 3.000 with my S2 when I record the REC Time (to the left of Total CPU Usage) increments but it is not accurate. It seems to be 4x slow. I record for 60 seconds the REC Time only counts up to 15 seconds. When playing back the file the time is correct. It’s only on recording that the display is incorrect.

Also, for what it’s worth, after installing 3.000 on a machine where v1.48 was already installed and working SW2 would start but crash every time before fully loading. I had to rename the old ELAD folder and then v3.000 would start ok.

Bill Nollman

Farmington, CT.