8 volts

Paul

I want to use my Heil microphones with the FDM-DUO. I built a small preamp to change the Heil level to what  the FDM-DUO requires.
The audio report that I get are superb with the supplied hand mic, but I really don’t want to buy another headset or desk mic when I already have them.
IIRC, I needed to add about 20 dB for this to work.
How much current can I safely draw from this connection?
While I certainly could simply add a battery to the adapter box that I will need, it would certainly be more convenient to simply use the available 8v power connection.
Thanks
paul
WB9HCO