PK flashing

Paul

I am a new FDM-DUO owner. I wired up some Anderson connectors and plugged the Duo in. I did some on air testing after my 75 meter morning net and got great reports from the guys.

My question is about the PK indicator on the display. I thought it indicated overload, but the signals that I hear are not that strong... I have an AM broadcast station about 5 miles away... I was wondering if the Peak indicator is responding to the AMĀ  broadcast signal. I may have a 1620 kHz filter in my future :>)

I'm putting a fresh computer together for the shack and will soon have the FDM SW2 software up and running.

Thanks for your help
Paul
WB9HCO