Gesendet: Montag, 05. Juni 2017 um 00:45 Uhr
Von: "'Guido Schotmans' guidoschotmans@... [elad_sdr_en]"
An: elad_sdr_en@...
Betreff: [elad_sdr_en] Play back management missing [1 Attachment]

Hello Elad,

The FDM-SW2 software is really good, but what we are missing definitely is a better playback management. What we have now can play the IQ files and jump to the next. That's it. No way to jump back, or going to a specific time. This is often ending up in endless clicking next, next, next file. What will happen when the S3 comes on the market and files are even bigger. A lot of SDR applications are missing good play back management but shouldn’t the Elad stand out ?

I was thinking about something like this where all chained files are displayed as a time bar that could be clicked upon and shows the time when hovering the mouse.

73,

Guido.