Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. April 2017 um 16:45 Uhr
Von: "nj3h@... [elad_sdr_en]"
An: elad_sdr_en@...
Betreff: [elad_sdr_en] Top Tuning Bar Hash Marks ......... Franco [1 Attachment]

Hello Franco,

If you look at the top horizontal dial highlighted on the attached picture, you will notice that the spacing of the hash marks is 125 KHz.  Definitely not a great spacing for the FM band or any other band for that matter.  I can find no way to change the spacing of the hash marks.

What I would like is for the dial to have hash marks where the aqua marks are located that I drew on the picture.  In the example they would be at:
100.0
100.1
100.2
100.3
100.4
100.5

This makes more sense than:
100.000
100.125
100.250
100.375
100.500

It just seems to me, the tuning bars ought to reflect the signals spacing we are listening to.   For some reason, even on the SWL bands, when looking at the spectrum/waterfall, I cannot read the dial as easy as I could on the Perseus.  Of course this is due to the graphical design of the Elad screen and the choice of the hash mark spacing.

Request that the hash mark spacing be changed to every 100 KHz (instead of 125 KHz) or have an option to allow the user to choose the spacing for the top dial.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA