BR, Otso

Lähettäjä: Rafman® shortwaves@... [elad_sdr_en]
Lähetetty: tiistai 21. maaliskuuta 2017 11.29
Vastaanottaja: elad_sdr_en@...
Aihe: Re: [elad_sdr_en] Dual FDM-S2

I'm at this same point but I would be using [and suggest trying] SDRconsole v3 Preview 5, although I haven't got it all set up just yet...

I'm surprised no one jumped in yet to answer but I'm curious too!

Rafman

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 11:35 PM, lplummer@... [elad_sdr_en] <elad_sdr_en@...> wrote:

I am a new user/owner of two FDM-S2s which I will be using to compare antennas.  I use the extioxxxx.dll with HDSDR.  For other SDR receivers it is possible to run two copies of HDSDR and point them at two different hardware receivers.  Is that possible with two FDM-S2s?

Larry