Re: Coherent receiver by using FDM DUO

Henry

Hello Roman,

as I said receiver manufacturers should do more research on that subject (multi-RX coherent reception). This is the only chance to convince users to buy new receivers. In a modern RFI polluted environment "classical" receivers with only one "channel" are useless and almost nobody is willing to buy such a receiver. Only multi-RX coherent reception with noise cancelling or beam forming technologies by software could bring back a little of the joy we had in radio listening thirty, fourty years ago. Of course I am aware that such receivers would be more expensive.
73s, Henry

---In elad_sdr_en@..., <consulttelecom@...> wrote :

impossible dream?