FDM-DUO Native VOX?

engineer1@...

Does the FDM-DUO have a native or built in VOX?  I can not see where to set it anywhere.  I am trying to configure and operate Winlink-2000 and the application does not support the Kenwood TS480 rig, only partial support so it does not key the radio.  Winlink/WINMOR hear the audio provided by the USB port on the DUO but can not key the radio to transmit.  I can wire a Signalink USB Audio Interface to the radio as it has it's own built in VOX, but that seeks silly as the radio has the built in USB Audio port all ready.

Any one know if a VOX featur is planned for stand alone operation?

Thanks,  Will - N7IPY