Re: I'm new to the DUO, but used Flexes for years

Wolf

Hi Ken,

we have an amplifier that can be used and that I use with the FDM-DUO. Just have a look at http://rf-kit.de! Works great..

73 Wolfgang, dl7nb

Am 27.10.2016 um 17:46 schrieb kennyg2482@... [elad_sdr_en]:

Just wanted to say hi.

My call is WD8CCZ (extra) and my main station has been a Yaesu FTDX5000MP. I have a Flex 5000A that I was using until my computer no longer worked, and I didn't have another with the firewire port.

At our local club meeting (NOARS) a speaker on SDR introduced me to the DUO. It was nothing to set it up (compared to the Flex), and I was on the air in short order.

I have to confess, I like the SW2 software MUCH more than the Flex I have been using. I am again addicted to an SDR radio. All I need to do now is sell the flex and get an amplifier for the DUO.

73's to all,

Ken - WD8CCZ