Re: RX differences between FDM Duo and FDM S2?

Chris Wilson

Hello Alberto,

Friday, October 28, 2016

Again, many thanks Alberto, I like the seamless ability to lock them
to GPS, I am pretty sure one of them will be on my bench by Christmas,
much appreciated!!

On 10/28/2016 9:20 PM, Chris Wilson chris@chriswilson.tv [elad_sdr_en] wrote:

Thank you very much Alberto, I had no idea that a DUOr even existed
until now, I will have to look at my finances and decide if I could
perhaps run to the transceiver. Do you think it's a good choice for LF
operation?

Yes, the DUO, DUOr and the S2 are excellent performers at LF... some of the best
receptions of the SAQ transmission at 17.2 kHz I have ever made, have been made
with my DUO. Also the MSF time/frequency standard of Anthorn, Scotland at 60 kHz
is received perfectly using the DUO, and so are many NDBs.

--
Best regards,
Chris mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv