Von: elad_sdr_en@... [mailto:elad_sdr_en@...] Im Auftrag von Alberto I2PHD
Gesendet: Freitag, 7. Februar 2014 14:15
An: elad_sdr_en@...
Betreff: Re: [elad_sdr_en] Video on some highlights of FDM-S2

On 2/7/2014 1:52 PM, Nils Schiffhauer wrote:

Hi - please find a first video featuring some (only few!) highlights of
ELAD's FDM-S2 on:

Critics & comments welcomed!

It is a fault of my (Firefox) browser, or only the first (about) ten minutes and
the last five do contain video and audio, out of a total duration of about 1h, 11 minutes ?

The large part in the middle displays a black screen and no audio (at least here...).

--
73 Alberto I2PHD