Topics

EMPLOYMENT (IN ATLANTA GEORGIA)

David Dillard

This message is in response to

MCGAHEE.KRISTEN  @   GMAIL.COM

MCGAHEE.KRISTEN  @  GMAIL .  COM

11:38am   #903

My name is Kristen McGahee and I am seeking employment in the Atlanta area. I hold a Bachelor's in Social Work
and am looking for something in the social work or a related field. I currently live in Tallahassee, Florida but am urgently
looking for employment hoping to move to the Atlanta, GA area before the school year begins. I intend to enroll my son
a special needs vpk program come August and need to find employment quickly. I am hoping to use this group as a
networking tool in hopes someone can direct my to any agencies that are hiring for positions that I might qualify for.
I do confirm that I will abide by all GTN Guidelines. I would be happy to answer any questions or provide any other information needed.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Kristen McGahee BSW

Thank you for joining my Social Work blog.

The bad news is that this is a very low membership group and I am the only regular poster to this group.  The good news is that I use this
group to post or publish content that I create and I recently did a new edition for my Employment research guide with a much expanded
collection of sources provided in the numerous sections of this guide.  This is a link to a search of the word employment in my Groups.io
Net-Gold discussion group that should lead you to this content and any other content that I provided before that to Net-Gold before that.

This is a long message so please look at all of it as some comments are below this extensive list of employment guide sections.

Net-Gold Resources and Source Lists on Employment

https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold/search?q=employment

This a sampling of the section titles this guide contains which the above link will lead you to.

EMPLOYMENT RESEARCH GUIDE : Careers and Employment Reference Tools and Resources
and Employment Reference Tools and Resources Disabilities and Employment Employment Interviews and Virtual Reality Uses EMPLOYMENT MEETS THE SEARCHTOOLSFAMILY EMPLOYMENT THE CURRICULUM
By David Dillard · #6300 · Edited Jan 5 ·

RESEARCH GUIDES : Careers and Employment Databases Reference Tools and Resources .
Employment Interviews and Virtual Reality Uses Employment Interviews and Virtual Reality Uses - Employment Career and Training and Employment and Job Resource on the Internet EMPLOYMENT
By David Dillard · #6309 · Edited Jan 5 ·

: EMPLOYMENT RESEARCH GUIDES : STATISTICS RESEARCH GUIDES : SCHOLARLY SOURCES THAT FOCUS ON EMPLOYMENT AND STATISTICS
"Dependent self-employment: workers between employment and self-employment in the UK."
By David Dillard · #6340 · Apr 27 ·

DISABILITIES: Disabilities and Employment
for employment" OR "job search" OR "employment search" OR "seeking employment" OR "searching for jobs" Published Sources Regarding Searching for Employment from Google News http://tinyurl.com
By David P. Dillard · #6110 · Edited Jan 5 ·

EMPLOYMENT: THE CURRICULUM VITAE
for employment" OR "job search" OR "employment search" OR "seeking employment" OR "searching for jobs" more...
By David P. Dillard · #5899 · 10/20/17 ·

SOCIAL WORK : EMPLOYMENT : CAREERS : WEBLIOGRAPHIES: Social Work Employment and Careers
EMPLOYMENT: Employment Research Guide http://guides.temple.edu/employment-guide . EMPLOYMENT The Curriculum Vitae http://guides.temple.edu/c.php?g=134659 .
By David P. Dillard · #1027 · 01/19/15 ·

Employment Guides: INTERNSHIPS : Books About Internships: A Selective Bibliography
A Selective Bibliography of Books About Internships EMPLOYMENT: CAREER: INTERNSHIPS : EMPLOYMENT: TRAINING: RESOURCES : EDUCATION: COLLEGE: WORK EXPERIENCE AND PROGRAMS : BOOKS : BIBLIOGRAPHIES
By David P. Dillard · #6037 · Edited Jan 5 ·

DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS : EMPLOYMENT : DISABILITIES : BIBLIOGRAPHIES : WEBLIOGRAPHIES : LAW : HUMAN RIGHTS: Employment and Disabilities Online Documents and Website Sources
Employment First “Employment First”: employment in the general workforce as the first and preferred outcome in the provision of publicly funded services for all working age citizens
By David P. Dillard · #5170 · Edited Jan 5 ·

STATISTICS : DATA : DEMOGRAPHICS : ECONOMICS : COUNTRIES: UNITED STATES: GOVERNMENT: BUREAU OF JUSTICE STATISTICS: Publications of the Bureau of Justice Statistics: The LETTER J K L
Criminal justice employment and expenditure data Justice Expenditure and Employment in the US, 1971-79.
By David P. Dillard · #2931 · 10/19/15 ·

DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS : STATISTICS : DATA : DEMOGRAPHICS : ECONOMICS : COUNTRIES: UNITED STATES: GOVERNMENT: United States Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics Resource Links and Database Search Results
Survey (JOLTS) Quarterly State and County Employment and Wages (Quarterly Census of Employment & Wages - QCEW) Business Employment Dynamics (BDM) Annual & Other Employment and Wages
By David P. Dillard · #2941 · 10/20/15 ·

DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS : VIRTUAL REALITY : JOB INTERVIEWS : EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEWS : Virtual Reality Applications and Uses in the Job Interview and in the Job Interviewing Process
Seeking Employment."
By David P. Dillard · #4932 · 10/14/16 ·

DATABASES : DISABILITIES : EMPLOYMENT : INTERNET SEARCH TOOLS : RESEARCH GUIDES: Databases That Provide Substantial or Specialized Sources about Disabilities and Employment
Disabilities and Employment Research Guide Databases to Use for Employment and Disabilities Research . .
By David P. Dillard · #5157 · 12/02/16 ·

DISABILITIES : EMPLOYMENT : BOOKS : BIBLIOGRAPHIES : DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS: Selected Books about Employment Issues Regarding Disabled People
Disabilities and Employment Books Selected Books about Employment Issues Regarding Disabled People . .
By David P. Dillard · #5158 · 12/03/16 ·

Networking and Employment and Finding Jobs
Networking and Employment and Finding Jobs EMPLOYMENT JOB SEARCING AND NETWORKING FROM EMPLOYMENT RESEARCH GUIDE INTERNET SOURCES University of Illinois Chicago Urbana-Champaign Springfield
By David P. Dillard · #6299 · Edited 07/15/19 ·

RESEARCH GUIDES : EMPLOYMENT: THE CURRICULUM VITAE
EMPLOYMENT: THE CURRICULUM VITAE * Employment Research Guide Career Planning and Selection Sources Careers and Employment Reference Tools and Resources Disabilities and Employment Employment
By David Dillard · #6306 · 08/06/19 ·

EDUCATION: COLLEGE: FACULTY : EMPLOYMENT: JOB SECURITY : EMPLOYMENT: ADVANCEMENT PROMOTION AND MERIT : EDUCATON: COLLEGE: FACULTY CREDENTIALING: Advice for Aspiring Academics
Related Resources EMPLOYMENT The Curriculum Vitae http://guides.temple.edu/c.php?g=134659 .. EMPLOYMENT: Employment Research Guide http://guides.temple.edu/employment-guide ..
By David P. Dillard · #2575 · 08/21/15 ·

EDUCATION: COLLEGE: FACULTY : EMPLOYMENT: JOB SECURITY : EMPLOYMENT: ADVANCEMENT PROMOTION AND MERIT : EDUCATON: COLLEGE: FACULTY CREDENTIALING: Advice for Aspiring Academics
Related Resources EMPLOYMENT The Curriculum Vitae http://guides.temple.edu/c.php?g=134659 ... EMPLOYMENT: Employment Research Guide http://guides.temple.edu/employment-guide ...
By David Dillard · #2576 · 08/21/15 ·

DISABILITIES: Disabilities and Social Work
Disabilities and Employment Research Guide : Databases to Use for Employment and Disabilities Research Disabilities and Employment Research Guide : Databases to Use for Employment and
By David P. Dillard · #6112 · Edited 08/20/18 ·

WRITING AND WRITERS: GUIDES AND HANDBOOKS : UNITED STATES: GOVERNMENT : EMPLOYMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES AND PERSONNEL: EMPLOYEE HANDBOOKS: Employee Handbooks
http://guides.temple.edu/employment-guide INTERNSHIPS http://guides.temple.edu/employment-internships HOSPITALITY http://guides.temple.edu/hospitality-guide DISABILITIES AND EMPLOYMENT
By David P. Dillard · #2337 · 07/13/15 ·

These are the results of a search of Net-Gold for resumes.

RESEARCH GUIDES EMPLOYMENT GUIDE EMPLOYMENT BOOKS
RESEARCH GUIDES EMPLOYMENT GUIDE EMPLOYMENT BOOKS Title General Theory Of Employment , Interest And Money "General Theory Of Employment , Interest And Money" - Google Search Author
By David Dillard · #6307 · Edited Jan 5 ·

RESEARCH GUIDE ARCHIVE : ORIGINAL GUIDE : EMPLOYMENT RESEARCH GUIDES : Career Selection and Planning Research Guide PART TWO
and Employment Research Guide : Databases to Use for Employment and Disabilities Research Disabilities and Employment Research Guide : Databases to Use for Employment and Disabilities
By David Dillard · #6193 · 09/30/18 ·

RESUME WRITING SKILLS : Employment Research Guide : Resume Writing Skills
Résumés 1: Introduction to Résumés Résumés 2: Résumé Sections Résumés 3: When to Use Two Pages or More Résumés 4: Scannable Résumés Résumé Design Scannable Résumés Presentation Management
By David Dillard · #6305 · 08/06/19 ·

Guides to Writing Resumes FROM EMPLOYMENT AND DISABILITIES RESEARCH GUIDE
Résumés 1: Introduction to Résumés Résumés 2: Résumé Sections Résumés 3: When to Use Two Pages or More Résumés 4: Scannable Résumés Résumé Design Scannable Résumés Presentation Management
By David Dillard · #6298 · Edited 07/12/19 ·

EMPLOYMENT: RESUMES: GUIDES: Guides to Writing Resumes: Resume Writing Skills and Techniques Including Books and Web Resoures
Résumés 1: Introduction to Résumés Résumés 2: Résumé Sections Résumés 3: When to Use Two Pages or More Résumés 4: Scannable Résumés Résumé Design Scannable Résumés Presentation Management
By David P. Dillard · #5273 · 01/01/17 ·

RESEARCH GUIDES : EMPLOYMENT: THE CURRICULUM VITAE
/resumes.../resume...
By David Dillard · #6306 · 08/06/19 ·

RESEARCH GUIDES : RESUMES AND WRITING RESUMES FROM SOURCES ON THE INTERNET
/resumes.../resume...
By David Dillard · #6304 · 08/03/19 ·

RESEARCH GUIDES : ARTICLES ABOUT RESUMES AND WRITING RESUMES
RESEARCH GUIDES : ARTICLES ABOUT RESUMES AND WRITING RESUMES Effect of a résumé-writing workshop on résumé-writing skills by Tillotson, Kenyon; Osborn, Debra Journal of Employment Counseling
By David Dillard · #6302 · 07/27/19 ·

RESEARCH GUIDES : ARTICLES ABOUT RESUMES AND WRITING RESUMES : WITH RELATED LINKS TO DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
* * RESEARCH GUIDES : ARTICLES ABOUT RESUMES AND WRITING RESUMES : WITH RELATED LINKS TO DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS * * Effect of a résumé-writing workshop on résumé-writing skills by
By David Dillard · #6303 · 07/29/19 ·

EMPLOYMENT: THE CURRICULUM VITAE
Résumés 1: Introduction to Résumés Résumés 2: Résumé Sections Résumés 3: When to Use Two Pages or More Résumés 4: Scannable Résumés Résumé Design Scannable Résumés Presentation Management
By David P. Dillard · #5899 · 10/20/17 ·

DISABILITIES: Disabilities and Employment
Résumés 1: Introduction to Résumés Résumés 2: Résumé Sections Résumés 3: When to Use Two Pages or More Résumés 4: Scannable Résumés Résumé Design Scannable Résumés Presentation Management
By David P. Dillard · #6110 · Edited Jan 5 ·

I will also contact you privately with some other information you may find useful, but here are some tips and thoughts that I think should help.

Link to the full results of this search

https://tinyurl.com/yagofpgm

19407 jobs available in Atlanta, GA on Indeed.com. Apply to Sales Associate, Retail Sales Associate, Shipping and Receiving Clerk and more!
Search jobs in Atlanta, GA. Get the right job in Atlanta with company ratings & salaries. 57492 open jobs in Atlanta. Get hired!
For more information on City of Atlanta Public Safety Careers, search our positions by selecting a Division below. Each job description includes a link for ...

Here are a few thoughts about this job seeking task.

The first goal in my thinking is to get a job,  Finding a job in social work can be pursued later, but could greatly slow you down
in getting a paycheck regularly.  Certainly simultaneously search for a social work job but do not limit yourself to that job role.
Use the state employment service to help in finding job candidates.  I have found the Pennsylvania service to be helpful
when I needed part time help so check out what is going on in that arena in Georgia.  Look at a map of South East Georgia
to see if there are any towns or cities near Atlanta including Northeast Alabama that  could be job sources and if a job comes about
outside of Atlanta locate somewhere between your son's school and the job site.

I hope this proves helpful.

astrojwne   @   gmail.com