RESEARCH GUIDE ARCHIVE : ORIGINAL GUIDE : APPS FOR EDUCATIONAL TEACHING AND LEARNING

*

*

RESEARCH GUIDE ARCHIVE : ORIGINAL GUIDE :

APPS FOR EDUCATIONAL TEACHING AND LEARNING

*

*

*

RESEARCH GUIDES : WRITING SKILLS, RESEARCH SKILLS : DATABASE SEARCHING SKILLS :
LIFE AND EMPLOYMENT TOOLS AND SKILLS FROM RESEARCH GUIDES AND MORE

*
David Dillard

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Developing an APPtitude for Research: Scholarly APP Resources BOX 2

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Government Educational and Research Apps
AND APP Related Issues Discussed
in Government Sites and Sources
https://tinyurl.com/yaycddv3

 .
.
.
.
.
.

Developing an APPtitude for Research: Scholarly APP Resources BOX 3

.
Tablet computer use by medical students in the United States
by Robinson, Robert L and Burk, Martha S
Journal of medical systems,
ISSN 0148-5598,
08/2013, Volume 37, Issue 4, p. 9959
.
Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices
by Aungst, Timothy Dy
The Annals of pharmacotherapy,
ISSN 1060-0280,
07/2013, Volume 47, Issue 7-8, pp. 1088 - 1095
https://tinyurl.com/y9rruder

.

APPS FOR TOURISM, HOSPITALITY AND EVENT MANAGEMENT
https://tinyurl.com/y9xybpy4

https://tinyurl.com/ybky53et

*

APPS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
https://tinyurl.com/y9q88fuj

https://tinyurl.com/y9t95kbx

*

APPS FOR SPORTS AND RECREATION
https://tinyurl.com/yce28yth

https://tinyurl.com/y9jhzyro

THE APP LINKS ABOVE
WITH CONTENT SAMPLES ADDED

How to build a university mobile application: best practice and insight

We asked technology professionals who have developed mobile apps for universities to share what they have learned throughout the process

*

About 239,000 results (0.39 seconds)

Search Results

Mobile Apps for Lawyers - ABA Journal

www.abajournal.com › Galleries

11 must-have apps for lawyers. Graphic by Brenan Sharp and Stephen Ravenscraft. Click through to see iOS app reviews by Jeff Richardson, author of the ...

Best Legal Apps and Mobile Apps for Lawyers in 2017 - Medium

https://medium.com/.../best-legal-apps-and-mobile-apps-for-lawyers-in-2017-7893e9...

May 26, 2017 - One of the perks of living in 2017 is that there are mobile apps for virtually any task you can think of. Looking for a taxi? You've got Uber.

What Are The Top Ten Apps For Lawyers? Your Questions Answered ...

https://www.mycase.com/.../what-are-the-top-ten-apps-for-lawyers-your-questions-ans...

iOS (iPhone & iPad) Apps for Lawyers. Dropbox. Box. Microsoft OneDrive. Google Drive.

Legal Apps - iPad Apps for Lawyers, Law Faculty and Law Students ...

law.wisc.libguides.com/c.php?g=125287&p=819869

Feb 26, 2018 - LawBox is a legal reference and search utility for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. LawBox features the fastest full text legal search engine on ...

Top Five Free Legal Apps for Your Smartphone - Law Technology Today

www.lawtechnologytoday.org/2017/08/top-five-free-legal-apps-smartphone/
Aug 30, 2017 - It is crucial to have smartphone apps that are useful in day to day running of things.

Top iPad Legal Apps for Lawyers and Law Firms

A number of applications have emerged as the best iPad legal apps for lawyers. Use this list to zero in on the app that best suits your needs.

Apps in Law – Apps for Lawyers Using iPhones & iPads

appsinlaw.com/

My guest today is Howard Lenow, partner at Lenow & McCarthy in Wayland, Masschusetts. Howard has been a union side labor lawyer for 38 years and is ...

Legal Apps | Legal Solutions

Legal apps. Stay connected when you're on the go with mobile apps for lawyers, and practice wherever your work takes you. WestlawNext Mobile App ...

Best Legal Apps and Mobile Apps for Lawyers in 2017 | Maria ...

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/best-legal-apps-mobile-lawyers-2017-maria-savenko

May 25, 2017 - One of the perks of living in 2017 is that there are mobile apps for virtually any task you can think of. Looking for a taxi? You've got Uber.

There's an App for That: 5 Apps for Law Students - Law Preview

https://lawpreview.barbri.com/apps-for-law-students/

May 15, 2017 - Finding a app that you like can be an extremely helpful tool throughout law school. Check out our top 5 apps for law students available on iOS ...

Ad

  1. Adwww.smokeball.com/Learn-More/Free-Demo
    (855) 668-3206
    Increase Productivity With Automated Forms & Document Mgmt. Get A Free Demo! 365 Matter Types. Case Management Software. Time & Billing. Document Management. Cloud-Based. Email Management. Types: Automatic Time Tracking, Electronic Signatures, Digital Files, Legal Websites.

Current Issue: Volume 23, Number 6 - June, 2018

Articles

Discourses of Diabetes Management in Patient-Physician Interactions
Laura L. O'Hara 7131097 and Carolyn K. Shue PhD
Exploring Positive Outcomes of Decision Making Biases in the Field of Entrepreneurial Marketing
Pouria Nouri, Narges Imanipour, Kambiz Talebi, and Mohammadreza Zali
Parkinson’s Disease Support Groups in Rural America: Barriers, Resources, and Opportunities
Erin J. Bush, Reshmi L. Singh, Mary Jo C. Hidecker, and Catherine Phillips Carrico
Experiences of Female Sex Trafficking Survivors: A Phenomenological Analysis
Tetiana Sukach, Natali Gonzalez, and Jaclyn Cravens Pickens

Book Review

How To Articles

Developing a Researcher Identity: Commonplace Books as Arts-Informed Reflective Process
Layal Shuman, Abigail Shabtay, Maggie McDonnell, Nicole Bourassa, and Fauzanah El Muhammady

About This Journal

A New Beginning

by Ronald J. Chenail, Sally St. George and Dan Wulff

In 1990, we launched The Qualitative Report as a paper journal in order to give writers and researchers an outlet for expressing themselves in and about qualitative research. The world back then was not so qualitative research-friendly as it is today. It was difficult to find journals totally dedicated to qualitative approaches or ones open to publishing research utilizing such methods. We envisioned the journal as a safe haven for authors and readers to explore these new and strange approaches to discovery and exploration.
In 1994, we took The Qualitative Report online and reached out to a worldwide audience. We have seen our readership and paper submissions increase dramatically. We have seen a decided improvement in the state of qualitative research as an accepted family of approaches to research and reflection. We have also been witness to the wonderful growth of quality in the field. We have found the emergence of all of these events to be quite fulfilling and rewarding.
Over these years, as we have worked with our authors, we have begun to approach them and their papers in a way that we think is different from what may be the standard procedure at other journals. We became more and more curious about our own process. We reviewed our reviews and we spoke with our authors and editorial board members. In this reflection, we began to see a pattern. The reviewers and editors enjoyed the emerging style and felt the authors appreciated what we were trying to do. The authors agreed the reviews they were receiving were different too. They thought The Qualitative Report reviews were richly developed, extremely helpful, and respectful of their ideas and of them.

*

Apps & mobile resources: Getting started

Note-taking

Create text, photo and audio notes to sync and share across devices. Includes some paid apps.

Reading and writing

Read articles and news and create and edit documents. Includes some paid apps.

SNIP

About 374,000,000 results (0.76 seconds)

Search Results

9 Mobile Apps for Social Workers - Social Work Helper

Feb 9, 2016 - “Smartphone owners use an average of 24 apps per month but spend more than 80 percent of their [in app] time on just five apps.” Forrester ...

5 Apps for Social Workers - Social Work Degree Guide

https://www.socialworkdegreeguide.com/lists/5-apps-for-social-workers/

Students enrolled in social work programs may want to learn more about these apps. The Savvy Social Worker App. The School of Social Work at the University of Buffalo ranks as one of the nation's top programs. Grasshopper Apps. Waze. Northwoods Compass CoPilot. Fluid Monkey.

15 Crucial Tools for Social Workers - Social Work Degree Center

https://www.socialworkdegreecenter.com/15-crucial-tools-for-social-workers/

Check out our 15 favorite tools and apps for social workers below! ... This app, developed by the University of Buffalo School of Social Work aggregates ...

35 Apps for the Mobile Social Worker - Northwoods

blog.teamnorthwoods.com/resources/blog/apps-for-the-mobile-social-worker

May 10, 2017 - Here are 35 apps that can help mobile social workers stay safe, save time, engage ... The Savvy Social Worker - Android app that functions as a ...

Sociology - Apps on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eniseistudio.sociology&hl=en...

 Rating: 4.1 - ‎9 reviews
Jul 16, 2017 - Sociology Degree What is Sociology ? Educational Requirements for Sociology ?Sociology and everything about it. Sociology learning ...

Sociology - Apps on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.ocedu.sociology&hl=en_US

Introduction to Sociology Study App - Lessons, Quizzes, GlossariesIntroduction to Sociology adheres to the scope and sequence of a typical introductory ...

Sociology Spotlight on the App Store - iTunes - Apple

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sociology-spotlight/id452014669?mt=8

Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Sociology Spotlight. Download Sociology Spotlight and enjoy it on your ...

Mobile App Technology for Social Workers - Social Work Today

www.socialworktoday.com/archive/051412p8.shtml

Social Work Today Vol. 12 No. 3 P. 8. There will never be an app that does social work as we know it, but there are apps that may help social workers and other ...

228 best Social Work Apps images on Pinterest | Social work, App and ...

https://www.pinterest.com/njsmyth/social-work-apps/

Mobile, Web-Based, or Computer Apps that can be used by social workers and other mental health, human services, and social care professionals, or that can ...

Useful Apps for Social Work Professionals

https://tech.co/social-work-apps-2015-10

Oct 21, 2015 - Another appSocial Work Jobs, connects job seekers in the field of social work to potential employers such as hospitals, medical centers, and ...

APPS :

COMPUTER: TABLETS APPS APPLICATIONS SOFTWARE :
TELECOMMUNICATIONS: CELLULAR: SMART PHONES:
APPS APPLICATIONS SOFTWARE :
MOBILE: DEVICES: APPS APPLICATIONS AND SOFTWARE :
EDUCATION: LEARNING AND STUDY:
RESOURCES AND TOOLS :
SCHOLARLY: SOURCES AND RESOURCES :
RESEARCH: RESOURCES :
RESEARCH: GUIDES :
SUBJECT GUIDES :
REFERENCE: TOOLS :
BIBLIOGRAPHIES :
PUBLICATIONS:
A Selection of Sources
About Mobile Scholarly
and Academic Apps

for Research and Learning

Hahn, J. F., & Morales, A.
(2011).
Experimental iPhone and Android Apps at the University of Illinois.

.

Mobile apps for nature field guides
Author: Shrode, F
Journal: Reference reviews
ISSN: 0950-4125 Date: 2012
Volume: 26 Issue: 7 Page: 4
DOI: 10.1108/09504121211270771

.

Jacobs, S., & Guss, S.
(2012).
Research Guides.
Health Care Management.
Grey Literature.
Links,
212, 998-2432.

.

Carrera, F., Schloss, A. L., Guerin, S., Beaudry, J., & Pickle, J.
(2011, December).
Digital Earth Watch (DEW):
How Mobile Apps Are Paving The Way Towards A Federated Web-Services
Architecture For Citizen Science.
In AGU Fall Meeting Abstracts (Vol. 1, p. 0520).

.

Institutional Support for Mobile Apps
Author: van Arnhem, Jolanda-Pieta (Joey)
Journal: Charleston advisor
ISSN: 1525-4011 Date: 10/2012
Volume: 14 Issue: 2 Page: 72
DOI: 10.5260/chara.14.2.72

.

There's An App for That! Part I
Author: Mallon, M
Journal: Public services quarterly
ISSN: 1522-8959 Date: 2012
Volume: 8 Issue: 2 Page: 146
DOI: 10.1080/15228959.2012.675274

.

Making the Most of LibGuides in Law Libraries:
How can Law Libraries Leverage LibGuides
Author: Cofield, M
Journal: AALL spectrum
ISSN: 1089-8689 Date: 2011
Volume: 16 Page: 17

.

Archer, S., & Roney, K.
(2012, January).
Improving Training through Human Systems Design
in a Mobile Apps World.
In
The Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation & Education Conference
(I/ITSEC)
(Vol. 2012, No. -1).
National Training Systems Association.

.

The Development and Delivery of Custom Mobile Apps
for K-12 Learning: Viable Options for Educators
Author: Smith, J
Journal:
Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education
International Conference
Date: 2011
Volume: 2011 Issue: 1 Page: 3102

.

Chapter:
Enhanced student technology support with cross-platform mobile apps
Author: Siegfried, Bobby
Book: Proceedings of the 39th ACM annual conference on SIGUCCS
ISBN: 1-4503-1023-0, 978-1-4503-1023-9
Date: 2011 Page: 31
Place: New York, New York, USA Publisher: ACM
DOI: 10.1145/2070364.2070373

.

Apps: finding the best
Author: Reiswig, Jennifer
Journal: Journal of the Medical Library Association
ISSN: 1536-5050 Date: 10/2011
Volume: 99 Issue: 4 Page: 326
DOI: 10.3163/1536-5050.99.4.018

.

Mobile apps for chemistry in the world of drug discovery
Author: Williams, AJ
Journal: Drug discovery today
ISSN: 1359-6446 Date: 2011
Volume: 16 Issue: 21 Page: 928
DOI: 10.1016/j.drudis.2011.09.002

.

App-titude
Author: van Arnhem, JPJ
Journal: Charleston advisor
ISSN: 1525-4011 Date: 2012
Volume: 14 Issue: 1 Page: 60
DOI: 10.5260/chara.14.1.60

.

Hahn, J., & Morales, A.
Top Mobile Apps for Libraries.
In BOBCATSSS 2012
20th International Conference on Information Science
Amsterdam, 23?25 January 2012 (p. 141).

.

Mobile Resources for Nursing Students and Nursing Faculty
Author: Havelka, Stefanie
Journal: Journal of electronic resources in medical libraries
ISSN: 1542-4065 Date: 04/2011
Volume: 8 Issue: 2 Page: 194
DOI: 10.1080/15424065.2011.576623

.

Hurley, B.
(2012).
TIM Lecture Series:
The Business of Mobile Apps.
Technology Innovation.

.

Boden, E., Lomax, E., Martin, K., & Robb, A.
(2012).
Top ten technologies for academic libraries.

.

RSPB Pocket Guide to British Birds
Author: Chalcraft, T
Journal: Reference reviews
ISSN: 0950-4125 Date: 2013
Volume: 27 Issue: 1 Page: 35

.

Web Reviews: QR Codes for Sci-Tech Libraries
Author: Johnston, L
Journal: Sci-tech news
ISSN: 0036-8059 Date: 2012
Volume: 65 Issue: 4 Page: 11

.

Archer, S., & Roney, K.
(2012, January).
Improving Training through Human Systems Design
in a Mobile Apps World.
In The Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference
(I/ITSEC) (Vol. 2012, No. -1). National Training Systems Association.

.

iGuide to Plastic Surgery: iPhone Apps, the Plastic Surgeon,
and the Health Care Environment
Author: Mohan, A. T.
Journal: Aesthetic surgery journal
ISSN: 1090-820X Date: 07/2012
Volume: 32 Issue: 5 Page: 653
DOI: 10.1177/1090820X12448815

.

Rethinking Our Mobility: Supporting Our Patrons Where They Live
Author: Gomes, Alexandra
Journal: Medical reference services quarterly
ISSN: 0276-3869 Date: 04/2012
Volume: 31 Issue: 2 Page: 140
DOI: 10.1080/02763869.2012.670574

.

Mobile technologies for libraries
A list of mobile applications and resources for development
Author: Barile, L
Journal: College and research libraries news
ISSN: 0099-0086 Date: 2011
Volume: 72 Issue: 4 Page: 222

.

Ekins, S., Clark, A. M., & Williams, A. J.
Collaborative Mobile Apps Using Social Media and
Appifying Data For Drug Discovery.

.

Mattson, I.
(2012).
In an Effort to Respond to Robert Berring's Lament
on the Death of the Bibliography:
A Study of Online Legal Research Guides.
Available at SSRN 2072754.

.

Cain, B. J., & Rustemeyer, J.
(2011).
Breaking through the Walls: Enhancing Library Services
and Resources by Moving Data into and out of Library Silos.

.

Ireland, S., & Blakeley, R.
(2010).
Tech Watch Column:
Need Gov Info? There's an App for That:
Mobile Phone Apps and QR Codes for Government Information.
http://works.bepress.com/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1007&context=sonnetireland

.

Guyer, C.
(2012).
Experiential Learning: Context and Connections for Legal Research-
A Case Study.
Available at SSRN 2170086.

.

Integrating the smartphone
into a sound environmental information systems strategy:
Principles, practices and a research agenda
Author: Pitt, Leyland F.
Journal: The journal of strategic information systems
ISSN: 0963-8687 Date: 03/2011
Volume: 20 Issue: 1 Page: 27
DOI: 10.1016/j.jsis.2010.09.005
.

Murphy, J. (2012). Technology and Innovations
in Libraries and their Impact on Learning, Research, and Users.
http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1323&context=iatul

.

Lane, M.
(2012, December).
Does the android permission system provide adequate information privacy
protection for end-users of mobile apps?.
In Proceedings of the 10th Australian Information Security Management
Conference (SECAU 2012) (pp. 67-74). Edith Cowan University, Security
Research Institute.
http://eprints.usq.edu.au/22282/

.

Sources: The Frugal Librarian: Thriving in Tough Economic Times
Author: McHone-Chase, S
Journal: Reference and user services quarterly
ISSN: 1094-9054 Date: 2012
Volume: 51 Issue: 4 Page: 376

.

From iPhones to SciPhones
Author: Choi, Charles Q.
Journal: Scientific American
ISSN: 0036-8733 Date: 03/2011
Volume: 304 Issue: 3 Page: 22
DOI: 10.1038/scientificamerican0311-22a

.

The Revolution Will be Streamed Online:
Academic Libraries and Video
Author: Little, Geoffrey
Journal: The Journal of academic librarianship
ISSN: 0099-1333 Date: 01/2011
Volume: 37 Issue: 1 Page: 70
DOI: 10.1016/j.acalib.2010.10.009

.

Using the iPhone and iPod touch@ Work.
Author: Kendall, S
Journal: Computers in libraries
ISSN: 1041-7915 Date: 2010
Volume: 30 Issue: 2 Page: 14

.

Choices, N. H. S.
(2011).
Guide to health apps for phone and iPhone-Health News-NHS Choices.
http://www.nhs.uk/news/2010/12December/Pages/health-app-guide-iphone.aspx

.

Meurer, S., & Wismler, R.
(2012).
APEFS: An Infrastructure for Permission-Based Filtering of Android Apps.
Security and Privacy in Mobile Information and Communication Systems,
1-11.

.

The Use of iPads for Educational Purposes:
A Study of Lecturer and Student Engagement
within Mobile Learning Environments
Author: O'Loughlin, A
Journal: Global Learn Asia Pacific
Date: 2011
Volume: 2011 Issue: 1 Page: 1196

.

Need, F.
Doing Your Homework: Analyzing iPhone App Ideas
and Performing Competitive Research.
http://www.springerlink.com/index/Q8UW141740088W53.pdf

.

Sanchez, J., & Selva Roca de Togores, J.
(2012, January).
Designing Mobile Apps for Visually Impaired and Blind Users.
In ACHI 2012, The Fifth International Conference on Advances
in Computer-Human Interactions (pp. 47-52).

.

Khaddage, F., & Zeidan, F.
(2012, September).
iPad in higher education:"Ready or not?
a college case study in the middle east".
In Interactive Collaborative Learning (ICL), 2012
15th International Conference on (pp. 1-3). IEEE.

.

iPhone Apps for First Aid: A Content Analysis
Author: Thygerson, Steven M.
Journal: Journal of consumer health on the Internet
ISSN: 1539-8285 Date: 04/2012
Volume: 16 Issue: 2 Page: 213
DOI: 10.1080/15398285.2012.673465

.

Ang, S., Chia, Y. B., Chan, I., Leung, K., Li, K., & Ku, K. M.
(2012).
The survey on mobile library services in Hong Kong and. databases, 69,
93-1.
http://hub.hku.hk/handle/10722/152520

.

Jensen, O.
Use of New Mobile Media by Nonprofits and
Development of Societal Mobile Apps.
http://www.mediadesign.de/sites/default/files/Dateien/
PDFs/use_of_new_mobile_media_by_nonprofits-jensen.pdf

.

Chapter:
Much presenting Roman church music in hand-held, locative hyper-audio
Author: Fagerjord, Anders
Book: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on
Human Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services
ISBN: 1-4503-0541-5, 978-1-4503-0541-9
Date: 2011 Page: 617
Place: New York, New York, USA Publisher: ACM
DOI: 10.1145/2037373.2037470

.

Racherla, P., Furner, C., & Babb, J.
(2012).
Conceptualizing the Implications of Mobile App Usage and Stickiness:
A Research Agenda.
Available at SSRN 2187056.

.

As the Web Goes Mobile, Colleges Fail to Keep Up
Author: Keller, J
Journal: The Chronicle of higher education
ISSN: 0009-5982 Date: 2011
Volume: 57 Issue: 21 Page: A1

.

Leijdekkers, P., & Gay, V.
(2012).
User adoption of mobile apps for chronic disease management:
a case study based on myfitnesscompanion.
Impact Analysis of Solutions for Chronic Disease Prevention and
Management,
42-49.

.

There's an App for That: Content Analysis of Paid Health and Fitness Apps
Author: West, Joshua H
Journal: Journal of medical Internet research
ISSN: 1439-4456 Date: 2012
Volume: 14 Issue: 3 Page: e72
DOI: 10.2196/jmir.1977

.

Wooldridge, D., & Schneider, M.
(2011).
Doing Your Homework: Analyzing iOS App Ideas
and Performing Competitive Research.
The Business of iPhone and iPad App Development, 13-35.

.

Insight into performance improvement in action: Inspiration from mobile
apps
Author: Donovan, Matthew
Journal: Performance Improvement
ISSN: 0884-1985 Date: 11/2012
Volume: 51 Issue: 10 Page: 5
DOI: 10.1002/pfi.21309

.

Weeks, K. M.
(2012).
Going Mobile: A Guide to Mobile Website and Application User Preferences.
http://digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/grcsp/71/

.

Smartphone Apps for Orthopaedic Surgeons
Author: Franko, Orrin I.
Journal: Clinical orthopaedics and related research
ISSN: 0009-921X Date: 07/2011
Volume: 469 Issue: 7 Page: 2042
DOI: 10.1007/s11999-011-1904-0

.

Bayley, I., Flood, D., Harrison, R., & Martin, C.
(2012, November).
MobiTest: A Cross-Platform Tool for Testing Mobile Applications.
In ICSEA 2012,
The Seventh International Conference on Software Engineering Advances
(pp. 619-622).

.

Ping, Z., & Gengzhong, Z.
(2011, December).
Research on the application of M-Learning based on intelligent mobile
devices.
In IT in Medicine and Education (ITME), 2011 International Symposium on
(Vol. 1, pp. 239-243). IEEE.

.

Hayes, T. J., & Walker, M. M.
(2012).
A Mobile Market: Opportunities and Strategies in Higher Education.
International Journal of Technology and Educational Marketing
(IJTEM), 2(2), 55-69.

.

Redefining Cheminformatics with Intuitive Collaborative Mobile Apps
Author: Clark, Alex M.
Journal: Molecular informatics
ISSN: 1868-1743 Date: 08/2012
Volume: 31 Issue: 8 Page: 569
DOI: 10.1002/minf.201200010

.

Investigating the role of mobile devices
in a pre-service teacher education program
Author: Vaughan, N
Journal:
World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government,
Healthcare, and Higher Education
Date: 2012
Volume: 2012 Issue: 1 Page: 822

.

Josias, M. A., Khusu, M., Gierdien, M., Leukes, N. A.,
Faltein, S., Gihwala, T., ... & Samsodien, Y.
(2012).
Smartphone Application Usage
Amongst Students at a South African University.
http://www.ist-africa.org/home/outbox/ISTAfrica_Paper_ref_60_doc_4812.pdf

.

Product Review: PubMed Health
Author: Lin, Yongtao
Journal: The journal of the Canadian Health Libraries Association
ISSN: 1708-6892 Date: 08/2012
Volume: 33 Issue: 02 Page: 103
DOI: 10.5596/c2012-013

.

A Cloudspotter's Guide to Apps:
The Landscape of Media Application Deployment
Author: Kovalick, A.
Journal: SMPTE motion imaging journal
ISSN: 1545-0279 Date: 03/2012
Volume: 121 Issue: 2 Page: 31
DOI: 10.5594/j18146

.

iPhone Apps for Smoking Cessation
Author: Abroms, Lorien C.
Journal: American journal of preventive medicine
ISSN: 0749-3797 Date: 03/2011
Volume: 40 Issue: 3 Page: 279
DOI: 10.1016/j.amepre.2010.10.032

.

Mobile Infectious Disease References: From the Bedside to the Beach
Author: Burdette, S. D.
Journal: Clinical infectious diseases
ISSN: 1058-4838 Date: 07/2012
Volume: 55 Issue: 1 Page: 114
DOI: 10.1093/cid/cis261

.

Tjostheim, I., Holmqvist, K. A., & NR, N. C. C.
Mobile Applications and Tourist Information In Situ.
http://publications.nr.no/Tjostheim_2010_Mobile_Applications_
and_Tourist_Information_In_Situ_conference_proceedings_Enter2010.pdf

.

Boopsie and librarians: connecting mobile learners and the library
Author: Johnstone, Brian T.
Journal: Library hi tech news
ISSN: 0741-9058 Date: 2011
Volume: 28 Issue: 4 Page: 18
DOI: 10.1108/07419051111154749

.

O'Sullivan, J.
The Teacher's Ultimate App Guide and Resource Book on how to use the iPad.
http://chelmstech.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/
Ultimate-app-guide-2.0-OSullivan-John.pdf

.

Where Are We Going? Are We There Yet?
Author: Tallent, Ed
Journal: Internet reference services quarterly
ISSN: 1087-5301 Date: 02/2010
Volume: 15 Issue: 1 Page: 3
DOI: 10.1080/10875300903543770

.

Boiano, S., Bowen, J. P., & Gaia, G.
(2012).
Usability, Design and Content Issues of Mobile Apps
for Cultural Heritage Promotion:
The Malta Culture Guide Experience.
arXiv preprint arXiv:1207.3422.
http://arxiv.org/abs/1207.3422

.

Faas, R. J.
(2010).
Apps for Specific Professions.
iPhone for Work, 299-312.

.

Building mobile apps to support sense-making in mathematics
Author: Pelton, T
Journal:
Date: 2012
Volume: 2012 Issue: 1 Page: 4426

.

Building a sustainable mobile device strategy
to meet the needs of various stakeholder groups
Author: Honken, Robin
Book:
Proceedings of the ACM SIGUCCS 40th annual conference
on Special interest group on university and college computing services
ISBN: 1-4503-1494-5, 978-1-4503-1494-7
Date: 2012 Page: 41
Place: New York, New York, USA Publisher: ACM
DOI: 10.1145/2382456.2382466

.

Ekins, S., Clark, A. M., & Williams, A. J.
(2013).
Incorporating Green Chemistry Concepts
into Mobile Chemistry Applications and Their Potential Uses.
ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering.

.

Infectious Diseases Resources for the iPhone
Author: Oehler, Richard L.
Journal: Clinical infectious diseases
ISSN: 1058-4838 Date: 05/2010
Volume: 50 Issue: 9 Page: 1268
DOI: 10.1086/651602

.

Pinning Down Consumer Health Information:
An Alternative to Large Social Bookmarking Sites
Author: Chase, Karlen
Journal: Journal of consumer health on the Internet
ISSN: 1539-8285 Date: 04/2012
Volume: 16 Issue: 2 Page: 234
DOI: 10.1080/15398285.2012.674000

.

Kenny, R., & Park, C.
(2010).
Can Mobile Learning Enhance Nursing Practice Education?.
http://auspace.athabascau.ca/handle/2149/2436

.

Kohlert, S., Scherer, N., Kherani, S., & McLean, L.
(2012).
The Utilization of the iOS Platform to Create LearnENT:
An Interactive Educational App in Otolaryngology-
Head and Neck Surgery.
Education Research International, 2012.

.

Where There's an App, There's a Way?
Author: Backinger, Cathy L.
Journal: American journal of preventive medicine
ISSN: 0749-3797 Date: 03/2011
Volume: 40 Issue: 3 Page: 390
DOI: 10.1016/j.amepre.2010.11.014

.

Haworth, A., & Williams, P.
(2012).
Using QR codes to aid accessibility in a museum.
Journal of Assistive Technologies,
6(4), 285-291.

.

Nayebi, F., Desharnais, J. M., & Abran, A.
(2012, April).
The state of the art of mobile application usability evaluation.
In Electrical & Computer Engineering (CCECE),
2012 25th IEEE Canadian Conference on (pp. 1-4). IEEE.

.

.

WEBBIB1213

.

.
Google Scholar

(2013 OR 2014 OR 2015 OR 2016 OR 2017 OR 2018 OR 2019) AND ("APP" OR "APPS")

https://tinyurl.com/ya2sz3j3

Google Books
(2013 OR 2014 OR 2015 OR 2016 OR 2017 OR 2018 OR 2019) AND ("APP" OR "APPS")

Of related interest:

Developing an APPtitude for Research: Scholarly APP Resources

https://sites.google.com/site/thecollegelearningcenter/developing-an-apptitude-for-research-scholarly-app-resources

.

A shorter URL for the above link:

.

http://tinyurl.com/arb8ugd

.

("mobile apps" OR "tablet apps" OR "iphone apps" OR "android apps") AND (scholarly OR scholarship OR academic OR university OR research OR educational)

15% of American Adults Have Used Online Dating Sites or Mobile ...

Pew Research Center's Internet and American Life Project-Feb 11, 2016
As was the case in previous Pew Research Center surveys of online dating, college graduates and the relatively affluent are especially likely to ...

Teens and Mobile Apps Privacy

The Pew Internet and American Life Project-Aug 22, 2013
As more teens gain access to smartphones and tablets that are optimized for mobile applications, teens, like their adult counterparts, have ...

The Rise of Apps Culture

The Pew Internet and American Life Project-Sep 14, 2010
The newest national phone survey of the Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project shows that 82% of adults are cell phone ...

Bartering for science: using mobile apps to get research data

The Conversation US-Jun 26, 2016
Academic rigor, journalistic flair ... Bartering for science: using mobile apps to get research data ... researchers in many areas, benefiting the public and scholarly study ... Walking around campus here at the University of Michigan, I often ... This can include educational materials, or information about how a ...

Transactions falling during online sales on mobile apps

Economic Times-Jan 6, 2018
Online shoppers are more likely to use mobile apps as a way of researching ... Nikolaos Korfiatis, professor at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, UK. ... For the study, published in the Journal of Business Research, the ...

Three quarters of Android apps track users with third party tools – study

The Guardian-Nov 28, 2017
The study by French research organisation Exodus Privacy and Yale University'sPrivacy Lab analysed the mobile apps for the signatures of 25 ...

Google Research's Open Project Makes It Easy To Project Android ...

TechCrunch-Sep 26, 2013
For the last year or so, Google Research has been working on a ... call it, is an end-to-end framework that can project native mobile apps onto a ...

US Smartphone Use in 2015

Pew Research Center's Internet and American Life Project-Apr 2, 2015
Those with low household incomes and levels of educational .... with past Pew Research Center measurements of smartphone adoption.

Why many branded mobile apps will fall short

Fortune-Jun 24, 2015
Mobile apps generally fall into two big categories. ... Forrester Research dubs these interactions “mobile moments,” the point when someone ...

Mobile apps overtake PC Internet usage in US

CNN-Feb 28, 2014
Mobile apps overtake PC Internet usage in U.S. ... Americans used smartphone and tablet apps more than PCs to access the ... browsers, according to data from comScore, cited Thursday by research firm Enders Analysis.
Stay up to date on results for ("mobile apps" OR "tablet apps" OR "iphone apps" OR "android apps") AND (scholarly OR scholarship OR academic OR university OR research OR educational).
Create alert

Government Educational and Research Apps

AND APP Related Issues Discussed
in Government Sites and Sources

https://tinyurl.com/yaycddv3

HARVARD AND ("EDUCATION APPS" OR "APPS FOR EDUCATION" OR "EDUCATIONAL APPS" OR "APPS FOR TEACHERS" OR "APPS FOR STUDENTS" OR INSTRUCTIONAL APPS" OR "APPS FOR INSTRUCTION" OR "GOVERNMENT APPS" OR "APPS FROM GOVERNMENT")

About 905,000 results (0.82 seconds)

Slts

[PDF]The Effects of Educational Apps on Student Achievement and ...

www.doe.virginia.gov/support/.../Educational_Apps_White_Paper_eSpark_v2.pdf

by M Lopuch - ‎2013 - ‎Cited by 1 - ‎Related articles
unique database of over 140,000 observations of 663 educational apps to determine how app-based ... at the Spencer Foundation and the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Her research has investigated how public schools impact long-term student outcomes. .... academic progress and guide classroom instruction.

Mobile Apps Make Field Trips More Interactive - Education Week

https://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2013/05/15/31fieldtrip.h32.html
May 14, 2013 - A mobile app may pose questions or trigger virtual conversations and scenarios when a ... "We can imagine malls for teaching economics, cemeteries and ... of learning technologies at theHarvard Graduate School of Education. .... All comments are public. ... A Guide to ImplementingInstructional Coaching.

[PDF]Google Apps for Education – a powerful solution for global ... - CiteSeerX

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.468.6861&rep=rep1...

by E Railean - ‎2012 - ‎Cited by 21 - ‎Related articles
The advantages of Google Apps for Education are ... school districts, university consortiums, and stategovernments to create high-level legal agreements.

Interactive Apps Promote Learning of Basic Mathematics in Children ...

by NJ Pitchford - ‎2018
Mar 6, 2018 - Although the Malawi government requires all teacher training colleges to include SEND ... In addition, they can store multiple child-friendly educational apps hosting software ...... Cambridge, MA:Harvard University Press.

Homework Answers: 7 Apps That Will Do Your Homework For You ...

time.com/3545695/homework-apps/
Oct 30, 2014 - ImmigrationThese Celebrities and Public Figures Are Supporting the ... Though GoogleApps for Education is cloud-hosted, the programs can be ... that allows students to take send pictures of their homework to tutors, who will ...
Missing: harvard ‎| ‎Must include: ‎harvard

101 Best Sites & Apps | Educents

https://www.educents.com/top-101-educational-websites-apps-2016

Welcome to the Educents Top 101 Educational Websites & Apps Guide of 2016. ... All our products are designed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, ... They bring the math teacher into your home & provide everything needed for success. ..... top universities, schools, public libraries, and governmentinstitutions.

Putting Education in “Educational” Apps: Lessons From the Science of ...

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1529100615569721

by K Hirsh-Pasek - ‎2015 - ‎Cited by 200 - ‎Related articles
In short, we will show how the design and use of educational apps aligns with known processes of ... How learning works: Seven research-based principles for smart teaching. .... Cambridge, MA: HarvardUniversity Press. .... Retrieved from http://www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/241-14/mayor-de-blasio-details-tech- ...

Courses | Harvard Online Learning Portal

https://online-learning.harvard.edu/courses

Instructional Level ... Learn about mobile app development with React Native, a popular framework ... deeply into the design and implementation of web apps with Python, JavaScript, and SQL using ... Medicine & Public Health ... Environmental Sciences · Government, Law & Politics · History · Humanities · Mathematics ...

20 Best App Development Colleges | Successful Student

https://successfulstudent.org › Rankings

This is a ranking of the 20 Best App Development Colleges in America that ... Foundation in IT and Business; Cross Platform and Gaming App Instruction; ABET Accredited ... Government employees, researchers, and entrepreneurs have also used the ... This course also provides 30 instructional hours for 2 semester credits.

200 Free Kids Educational Resources: Lessons, Apps, Books ...

www.openculture.com/free_k-12_educational_resources

It features free video lessons/tutorials; free mobile apps; free audiobooks, ebooks and ... Begin browsing books here, and find instructions here. ... Destinos: An Introduction to Spanish: This video instructionalseries for high school and .... Ben's Guide to U.S. Government: A primer on American government for grades K-2.

Ad

  1. Adwww.summitlearning.org/
    Summit Learning supports teachers using Google Apps for Education. Learn more! Save a seat today. Enroll now. Neighborhoods: Daly City, San Jose, Redwood City, Richmond, El Cerrito, Sunnyvale, Tacoma, Seattle.
About 1,330,000,000 results (0.69 seconds)

Search Results

Mobile Apps Directory - USA.gov

https://www.usa.gov/mobile-apps

Find U.S. government apps and mobile sites by agency, topic, or platform.

Bloomberg Government on the App Store - iTunes - Apple

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bloomberg-government/id943596238?mt=8

This is the companion app to Bloomberg Government (BGOV) and requires an active ... BGOV helps congressional staffers; government relations and business ...

Apps Gallery - Open Government - Canada.ca

https://open.canada.ca/en/apps

Jan 3, 2018 - Click on the app, log in, and let us know what you think of it by ... Business ... and web-based applications, created within the Government of Canada, the ... that you work in a fast-paced and mobile work environment, this app ...

Mobile App Development for Enterprise & Government - Mobile Mentor

https://www.mobile-mentor.com/mobile-app-development/

Apr 16, 2018 - Mobile app development for enterprise mobile apps that your users will ... of the largest healthcare, forestry, transport, utilities and government entities. ... automated testing to build robustapps that scale with your business.

NYC Mobile Apps - NYC.gov

https://www1.nyc.gov/connect/mobile-applications.page

NYC's Official Mobile Applications. FILTER. Top. Filter by Topic. All; Business; Civic Services; Culture & Recreation; Education; Environment; Health; Housing & ...

G Suite - Software for government

https://gsuite.google.com/industries/government/

Google's collaboration software for government includes: cloud storage, file sharing, ... Build your IT services to match agency business needs to scale across ...

Mobile Apps | Utah.gov: The Official Website of the State of Utah

https://www.utah.gov/connect/mobile.html

Find Utah iPhone and Mobile applications. - Utah.gov.

Mobile apps » NSW Government

https://www.nsw.gov.au/your-government/mobile-apps/

Results 1 - 20 of 81 - The Art Gallery of NSW is one of the most beautiful art museums in the world and one of Australia's most popular visits. iPhone. Aurora app ...

Cities embrace mobile apps, 'Gov 2.0' - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/12/28/government.web.apps/index.html

Dec 29, 2009 - New phone apps help citizens report problems to local government; Some herald the development of ... But tech geeks transform banal local government spreadsheets about train schedules, ... That public data is the fuel that makes these applications work. ... Business · Culture · Gadgets · Future · Startups.

Business Applications for Government | DLT - DLT Solutions

www.dlt.com/government-solutions/business-applications

DLT helps you make the right decisions for your business application needs ... With solutions like Google Apps for Government, your agency has modern email ...

Searches related to ("COMPUTER APPS" OR "MOBILE APPS" OR "TECHNOLOGY APPS" OR "APPS FOR INDUSTRY" OR "APPS FOR TECHNOLOGY" OR BUSINESS APPS" OR "APPS FOR BUSINESS" OR "GOVERNMENT APPS" OR "APPS FROM GOVERNMENT")

About 149,000,000 results (0.69 seconds)

Mobile Apps Directory - USA.gov

https://www.usa.gov/mobile-apps

Find U.S. government apps and mobile sites by agency, topic, or platform.

Mobile Applications - Miami-Dade County

www.miamidade.gov/mobile-applications/

Get Miami-Dade County's information on the go! These mobile apps let you take advantage of our services from the palm of your hand. As new applications are ...

Library Apps - Warren-Newport Public Library

https://www.wnpl.info/library-apps/

Our new app, WNPL Mobile, puts the power of our library at your fingertips: Search the online ... AtoZdatabases Looking to find a person or a business? ... Printeron Mobile Apps make wireless printing at the library even easier. Find more ... Find more information or download apps from the U.S.government. WorldCat offers ...

BARD Mobile - Apps on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gov.loc.nls.dtb&hl=en_US

 Rating: 4.2 - ‎253 reviews
Jun 15, 2018 - CARRY A LIBRARY IN YOUR POCKET Access more than 100,000 books, magazines, and music scores , with new selections added daily.

Library Mobile Apps | Mobile Apps for Libraries | BoopsieMobile Apps ...

www-staging.boopsie.net/

Library Mobile Apps from Boopsie are used by over 4000 libraries. Develop a Library Mobile Strategy with Mobile Apps for Libraries by Boopsie for Libraries.

Delaware.gov - Official Website of the State of Delaware

https://delaware.gov/

Find information about state government, programs, and services. ... Get Mobile Apps ... DelawareLibraries · Get a Library Card · Delaware Library Catalog

Mobile Apps - SC.gov

sc.gov/Pages/mobileApps.aspx

This app has been created by the SC Department of Motor Vehicles to assist you with ... The South Carolina Library Heritage Mobile App is part of the South Carolina Library ... Citizens are able to review the complaint history of a business.

Mobile Apps | Utah.gov: The Official Website of the State of Utah

https://www.utah.gov/connect/mobile.html

Find Utah iPhone and Mobile applications. - Utah.gov. ... Utah Employment. by County · Business ... Search Mobile Apps ... This iPhone app tracks bills from the Utah Legislature and works on iPhones and iPads. ... video and other materials from your locallibrary.http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bookmyne/id350625461?mt=8 ...

GSA.gov

https://gsa.gov/

Front Page for the GSA.gov website. ... GSA is a champion for small business, working to provide better contracting options and follow-up support once a ...

Tools & Mobile Apps :: VBgov.com - City of Virginia Beach

https://www.vbgov.com/government/.../libraries/Using...Library/.../Tools-mobile-apps...

There's deep knowledge nearby – knowledge for life and learning – when you locate and unlock the rich, relevant resources of your public library.​. BookMyne.

Searches related to ("COMPUTER APPS" OR "MOBILE APPS" OR "TECHNOLOGY APPS" OR "APPS FOR INDUSTRY" OR "APPS FOR TECHNOLOGY" OR BUSINESS APPS" OR "APPS FOR BUSINESS" OR "GOVERNMENT APPS" OR "APPS FROM GOVERNMENT") AND LIBRARY OR LIBRARIES OR LIBRARIAN OR LIBRARIANS)

About 49,700 results (0.32 seconds)

Web App Reviews & News | TechnoBuffalo

https://www.technobuffalo.com/category/apps/web-apps/

Web App Reviews & News at TechnoBuffalo. TechnoBuffalo's content is created by a team of professionals that are self-proclaimed tech-enthusiasts. Our articles ...

Drillinginfo Web App Reviews | G2 Crowd

 Rating: 5 - ‎1 review
DrillingInfo gives me all the data I need for current and past well information. I also mainly use the document viewer which has deeds, assignments, etc recorded ...

Apps400 - Web App Reviews | Facebook App Reviews | iPhone App ...

apps400.com/

Apps400.com is the blog focusing on Web Application Reviews, iPhone / iPad / iOS App Reviews, Android App Reviews, Facebook App Reviews!

Introducing "Web App Reviews" - Google Groups

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/appsusergroup/T3Qdp5ZoAjs

Mar 20, 2013 - We have just launched a new site called "Web App Reviews" at www.WebAppReviews.org where we highlight the best Chrome Web Apps and ...

Sanare Web App Reviews - User Reviews of Sanare Web

www.apprview.com/food-drink/sanare-web/

Feb 21, 2018 - User reviews and ratings for Sanare Web. See what everyone's saying about Sanare Web and if it is worth taking up screen space on your ...

Personal Computer Internet App Reviews - User Reviews of Personal ...

www.apprview.com/entertainment/personal-computer-internet/

Nov 8, 2017 - User reviews and ratings for Personal Computer Internet. See what everyone's saying about Personal Computer Internet and if it is worth taking ...

Web App Reviews Archives - Writer Sanctuary

writersanctuary.com/category/working-from-home/web-app-reviews/

Apr 26, 2017 - In this section, I review the tools that are available to bloggers. These are all web-based applications that anyone can use regardless if they use ...

Spendee Web App Reviews on Product Hunt

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/spendee-web-app/reviews

 Rating: 4 - ‎40 reviews
Read the pros/cons from 40 reviews about Spendee Web App.

Web App Reviews - Castleberry ISD

Web App Reviews - Castleberry ISD

Web App Reviews. Due Dates for Blended Learning Reviews August 1st. September 13th. October 12th. November 16th. January 11th. February 8th. March 8th

APPS FOR EDUCATIONAL TEACHING AND LEARNING PART TWO

Transform your classroom with Google Classroom

Google Classroom streamlines assignments, boosts collaboration, and fosters seamless communication to make teaching more productive and meaningful.

*
Tablet computer use by medical students in the United States
by Robinson, Robert L and Burk, Martha S
Journal of medical systems,
ISSN 0148-5598,
08/2013, Volume 37, Issue 4, p. 9959
https://tinyurl.com/y8z6rwow

"Tablet computer use by medical students in the United States"

About 397 results (0.75 seconds)

Search Results

Tablet computer use by medical students in the United States. - NCBI

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23832806

by RL Robinson - ‎2013 - ‎Cited by 29 - ‎Related articles
J Med Syst. 2013 Aug;37(4):9959. doi: 10.1007/s10916-013-9959-y. Epub 2013 Jul 7. Tablet computer use by medical students in the United States. Robinson ...

Spectrum of tablet computer use by medical students and residents at ...

by R Robinson - ‎2015 - ‎Cited by 5 - ‎Related articles
Jul 30, 2015 - Tablet computer use by medical students in the United States. Journal of Medical Systems. 2013;37(4):9959. doi: 10.1007/s10916-013-9959-y.
Abstract · ‎Introduction · ‎Results · ‎Discussion

Tablet Computer Use by Medical Students in the United States

dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2509848
by RL Robinson - ‎2012 - ‎Cited by 31 - ‎Related articles
The value of tablet computer use in education is an area of considerable interest. Preliminary investigations shows that medical students feel that tablet ...
Abstract · ‎Authors · ‎References · ‎Cited By

(PDF) Tablet Computer Use by Medical Students in the United States

https://www.researchgate.net/.../247157757_Tablet_Computer_Use_by_Medical_Studen...
Tablet Computer Use by Medical Students in the United States. Article (PDF Available) in Journal of Medical Systems 37(4):9959 · August 2012 with 77 Reads.

iPad experience during clinical rotations from seven medical schools ...

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/0142159X.2016.1170778?src=recsys
Apr 27, 2016 - Tablet computer use by medical students in the United States. J Med Syst. 37:9959. [Crossref], [PubMed], [Web of Science ®]. ,. [Google Scholar].

Innovative Healthcare Systems for the 21st Century

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=3319557742
Hassan Qudrat-Ullah, ‎Peter Tsasis - 2017 - ‎Medical
Health Affairs, 32(2), 376–384. Robinson, R. L., & Burk, M. S. (2013). Tablet computer use by medical students in the United States. Journal of Medical Systems, ...

Ipad Usage and Impact on Pediatric Medical Students' Learning and ...

www.journalmtm.com › Original Article

by R Riss - ‎Related articles
Mar 27, 2016 - Tablet computer use by medical students in the United States. J Med Syst 2013;37(4):1–4. 5. Melhuish K, Falloon G. Looking to the future: ...

Understanding Tablet Consumers: Exploring the Factors That Affect ...

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1077699016644561
by S Chan-Olmsted - ‎2016 - ‎Cited by 1 - ‎Related articles
Tablet computer use by medical students in the United States. Journal of Medical Systems, 37(4), 9959. doi:10.1007/s10916-013-9959-y Google Scholar, ...

Robert Robinson MD Springfield, IL - US News Health

https://health.usnews.com/doctors/robert-robinson-189293

Robinson, R. L.,Burk, M. S. "Tablet computer use by medical students in the United States.." J Med Syst; Robinson, R. L., Burk, M. S. "Influencing hospitalist ...

Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices
by Aungst, Timothy Dy
The Annals of pharmacotherapy,
ISSN 1060-0280,
07/2013, Volume 47, Issue 7-8, pp. 1088 - 1095
https://tinyurl.com/y9rruder

"Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices"

About 496 results (0.50 seconds)

Search Results

Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices. - NCBI

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23821609

by TD Aungst - ‎2013 - ‎Cited by 86 - ‎Related articles
Jul 2, 2013 - Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices. Aungst TD(1). Author information: (1)MCPHS University, Worcester, MA, USA.

Medical Applications for Pharmacists Using Mobile Devices - Timothy ...

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1345/aph.1S035

by TD Aungst - ‎2013 - ‎Cited by 86 - ‎Related articles
Medical Applications for Pharmacists Using Mobile Devices. BACKGROUND. Mobile devices (eg, smartphones, tablet computers) have become ubiquitous and subsequently there has been a growth in mobile applications (apps). OBJECTIVE. DATA SOURCES. STUDY SELECTION AND DATA EXTRACTION. DATA SYNTHESIS. CONCLUSIONS.

Medical Applications for Pharmacists Using Mobile Devices - Timothy ...

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1345/aph.1S035

by TD Aungst - ‎2013 - ‎Cited by 86 - ‎Related articles
Jul 2, 2013 - Apple's mobile devices include the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Android-based mobile devices include a variety of smartphones and tablet computers from multiple developers. Medical apps were identified after reviewing the Medical apps categories on both the iTunes and Google Play Stores during December 2012.

Medical Applications for Pharmacists Using Mobile Devices | Request ...

https://www.researchgate.net/.../244991809_Medical_Applications_for_Pharmacists_...

Request PDF on ResearchGate | Medical Applications for Pharmacists Using Mobile Devices | BACKGROUND:Mobile devices (eg, smartphones, tablet ...

Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices. - Semantic ...

https://www.semanticscholar.org/.../f92fdba47f5f8d0eb250e2b454c0fce322c653f2
BACKGROUND Mobile devices (eg, smartphones, tablet computers) have become ubiquitous and subsequently there has been a growth in mobile applications ...

Mobile Devices and Apps for Health Care Professionals: Uses and ...

https://www.ptcommunity.com/.../mobile-devices-and-apps-health-care-professionals-...

Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices. Ann Pharmacother 2013;47;(7–8):1088–1095. Kiser K. 25 ways to use your smartphone. Physicians ...

Mobile applications in clinical practice: What is needed in the ...

archivepp.com/article.asp?issn=2045-080X;year=2017;volume=8;issue=1;...
Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices. Ann Pharmacother 2013;47:1088-95. Back to cited text no. 31. 32. Power JM, Spina SP, Forbes DA, ...

Mobile Device Use in Pharmacy: A Multi-Institutional Study | Journal of ...

https://journals.library.ualberta.ca/jchla/index.php/jchla/article/view/24401

by V Duncan - ‎2015 - ‎Cited by 3 - ‎Related articles
2015;79(2):article 22. 18. Aungst TD. Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices. The Annals of pharmacotherapy. 2013;47(7-8):1088-95. 19.

View of Mobile Device Use in Pharmacy: A Multi-Institutional Study ...

https://journals.library.ualberta.ca/jchla/index.php/jchla/article/view/24401/19196

by V Duncan - ‎2015 - ‎Cited by 3 - ‎Related articles
Aungst TD. Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices. Ann Pharmacother. 2013;47(7–8):1088–95. PMID: 23821609. doi: 10.1345/aph.1S035.

Attitudes towards using smart devices and medical applications ...

pharmacyeducation.fip.org/pharmacyeducation/article/view/544

by Z Al Subeh - ‎2017 - ‎Related articles
Medical applications for pharmacists using mobile devices. Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 47, 1088-95. Aungst, T.D. (2014). Integrating mHealth and mobile ...

)

About 6,080,000,000 results (0.54 seconds)

Search Results

Trek Around the World With the 21 Best Travel Apps for iOS and ...

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-travel-apps/

Mar 13, 2018 - From the App Store to Google Play, we've rounded up some of the best travel apps to keep stress to a bare minimum. Are you going on a trip ...

The best travel apps for Android | Computerworld

https://www.computerworld.com/article/.../the-best-travel-apps-for-android.html

2 days ago - Android's travel app selection has really taken off over the past few years, and the Google Play Store now boasts an impressive array of ...

The Best Travel Apps In 2018 - Tips From a Travel Writer - Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/.../the-best-travel-apps-in-2018-tips-from-a-travel-writer/

Mar 22, 2018 - Here are the essential travel apps you should get before your next flight. ... They don't update the app in the days leading up to the trip, and ...

Best Travel Apps of 2018 - Plan Trips, Book Flights, Find Good Hotels

Plan out your summer travels or your next business trip with these top travel apps for iOS and Android devices.

Hospitality by GladToHaveYou - Apps on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gladtohaveyou.hospitality&hl...

Hospitality by Glad to Have You™ is a personalized travel guide with all the ... Just download the appand login with your arrival date and email address.

Best Travel Apps to Download Before Your Next Trip - Thrillist

https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/best-travel-apps

Apr 26, 2018 - Anyone now can turn to cheap and free travel apps to help plan a trip. ... who hates planning almost as much I do introduced this app to me.

14 Best Travel Apps for 2018 - Top Rated Apps for Vacations

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/travel-dining/.../apps-to-use-while-traveling/

Jan 23, 2018 - The latest travel apps to download before your next takeoff. ... App in the Air provides the most accurate data for managing your airplane travel.

15 best travel apps to download before your next trip | CNN Travel

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/best-travel-apps/index.html

Nov 20, 2017 - Download some of the 15 best travel apps before your next trip and ... The app is loaded with more than 100,000 public restrooms and can ...

Top 10 Mobile Apps for Travel : Business : Travel Channel | Travel ...

https://www.travelchannel.com/interests/travel-tips/.../top-10-mobile-apps-for-travel

Check out 10 of our favorite road-tested travel apps. ... hotels, bus companies and more to TripIt, and the app will instantly organize it all into a single trip itinerary ...

The 50 Best Apps for Travel in 2017 | Travel + Leisure

Jan 19, 2017 - Choosing the right app can be just as confusing as deciding where to stay or how to get there. So we've combed through dozens of the latest ...

Searches related to (APP OR APPS) AND (TOURISM OR TOURIST OR TOURISTS OR HOSPITALITY OR "EVENT MANAGEMENT" OR TRAVELERS OR TRAVELING OR TRAVEL OR VACATION OR VACATIONS OR VACATIONING)

APPS FOR TOURISM, HOSPITALITY AND EVENT MANAGEMENT
https://tinyurl.com/y9xybpy4

(APP OR APPS) AND (TOURISM OR TOURIST OR TOURISTS OR HOSPITALITY OR "EVENT MANAGEMENT" OR TRAVELERS OR TRAVELING OR TRAVEL OR VACATION OR VACATIONS OR VACATIONING

About 838,000,000 results (0.50 seconds)

Search Results

Mobile Apps for Tourism Industry: Trends and Influences

https://www.rishabhsoft.com › Blog

Oct 11, 2017 - Mobile apps for travel industry are 7th most downloaded apps. With the right tourism appdevelopment travel companies can influence ...

Top 5 Advantages of Mobile Apps for Travel & Tourism Industry

https://www.imobdevtech.com/.../top-advantages-of-mobile-apps-for-travel-tourism-i...

Jan 3, 2017 - If Truth be told Mobile App for travel & tourism industry is indeed lame without mobileapps. Now a days security is the main key purpose of ...

8 Amazing Apps for the Hospitality Industry | Global Hospitality Portal

https://www.soegjobs.com › Blog

Apr 30, 2017 - We have an app for everything. There are amazing apps for the hospitality industry as well. In this post, we look at 8 of these awesome ...

The Rise of Tourism Apps

https://blog.goodbarber.com/The-Rise-of-Tourism-Apps_a549.html

Jan 19, 2017 - As of last year, apps officially dominate the desktop web, with 50% of ... What should be your strategy if you have a concept for a tourism app?

Create a Tourism App - Make Tourism Apps - Shoutem

www.shoutem.com/app/tourism

Use location module to give your visitors the most complete list of all the nearby attractions, organized by category. Social sharing. Let tourists and the local ...

Hospitality by GladToHaveYou - Apps on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gladtohaveyou.hospitality&hl...

Hospitality by Glad to Have You™ is a personalized travel guide with all the ... Just download the appand login with your arrival date and email address.

How Mobile Apps Are Changing Hospitality | Localytics

info.localytics.com/blog/how-mobile-apps-are-changing-hospitality

Dec 20, 2016 - Mobile apps are making a major impact in the hospitality industry. ... Deliver an easy, user-friendly app experience for research and booking ...

Why Travel and Tourism Industry Need to Have Mobile App

https://www.mindinventory.com/.../advantages-of-having-mobile-apps-for-your-trave...

Jul 24, 2017 - Some essential points on why the mobile apps are necessary for your tour and travel business.

How Mobile Apps are Transforming the Travel and Tourism Industry

https://www.techaheadcorp.com/.../mobile-apps-transforming-travel-tourism-industry/

Dec 4, 2016 - Tourism industry is no exception. According to a recent survey by eMarketer, travel-based mobile apps are the seventh most-downloaded app ...

Best Event Management Software | 2018 Reviews of the Most Popular ...

https://www.capterra.com/event-management-software/
Find and compare Event Management software. ... Our all-in-one software includes event registration, website builder, mobile app, event marketing, contact management, sponsor promotion, .... Mobile Appsfor Event Managers and Attendee.

Ad

  1. Adwww.capterra.com/Event-Mgmt/Free-List
    Review a Free List of the Best Event Management App Products - Start Today! 390k User Reviews. Latest Industry Research. 500+ Categories. Trusted by Millions. Types: Attendee Management, Registration Management, Guest List Management, Surveys & Feedback.

12345678910Next

APPS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
https://tinyurl.com/y9q88fuj

(APP OR APPS) AND ("computer science" OR "information science" OR "computer programming" OR informatics OR "data management" OR "information security" OR "network security" OR  forensics OR "visual computing" OR "data mining" OR "machine learning" OR "multimedia databases" OR "artificial intelligence")

About 490,000,000 results (0.57 seconds)