MEDIA : NEWS NETWORKS : BROADCASTING COMPANIES: NAMED COMPANIES: FOX NEWS : CRIME AND CRIMINALS: SEXUAL HARRASSMENT : NAMED PERSONS: ROGER AILES:

David P. Dillard

.

.

MEDIA : NEWS NETWORKS : BROADCASTING COMPANIES: NAMED COMPANIES: FOX NEWS : CRIME AND CRIMINALS: SEXUAL HARRASSMENT : NAMED PERSONS: ROGER AILES: More Women Come Forward with Allegations of Sexual Harassment against Roger Ailes

.

.

MEDIA :

NEWS NETWORKS :

BROADCASTING COMPANIES: NAMED COMPANIES: FOX NEWS :

CRIME AND CRIMINALS: SEXUAL HARRASSMENT :

NAMED PERSONS: ROGER AILES:

More Women Come Forward with Allegations of
Sexual Harassment against Roger Ailes

.

.

More Women Come Forward with Allegations of
Sexual Harassment against Roger Ailes

By KELSEY SUTTON

07/09/16 12:49 PM EDT

Politico

On Media

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/07/
after-gretchen-carlson-suit-six-women-come-forward-with-
allegations-of-sexual-harassment-against-roger-ailes-225329

.

A shorter URL for the above link:

.

http://tinyurl.com/zlwdoat

.

.

In the days after Fox News host Gretchen Carlson filed a sexual harassment and wrongful termination lawsuit against her former boss, Roger Ailes, her attorneys said at least 10 women had come out of the woodwork and contacted the firm about being harassed by the long-serving Fox News head.
None of them had been interviewed on the record until Saturday, when New York Magazines Gabe Sherman published six accounts from women who say they, too, were harassed by Ailes two of them identifying themselves by name.

.

snip

.

Perhaps the most egregious of the claims in Sherman's piece came from a former model using a pseudonym, who alleged that Ailes demanded oral sex from her when she was 16 years old and appearing on The Mike Douglas Show, which Ailes used to produce.

.

According to her account: He proceeded to pull down his pants and very gingerly pull out his genitals and said, Kiss them I jumped up, but the door is locked and nobodys out there. He chased me around the office and at some point it dawned on him that this just wasnt going to happen. He finally pulled up his trousers. He was very angry and rushed over to his desk, pulled open a door and had a reel-to-reel tape recorder going. He said to me, Dont tell anybody about this. Ive got it all on tape.
The woman was one of four who spoke to Sherman using pseudonyms to protect their identities. Kellie Boyle, a former Republican National Committee field adviser, and former model Marsha Callahan spoke with Sherman on the record.

.

I dont remember his exact words, but his message was: If you want to make it in New York City in the TV business, youre going to have to fuck me, and youre going to do that with anyone I tell you to, one woman, a former television producer, told Sherman.

.

Boyle said she recalled Ailes propositioning her for sex in order to advance her career.

.

.

.

.

https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold

AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

https://groups.io/g/indoor-gardening

STATISTICS SOURCES RESEARCH GUIDE
http://guides.temple.edu/statistics-sources

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Digital Scholarship Discussion Group