POLITICS ELECTIONS AND ELECTION CAMPAIGNS: CANDIDATES : UNITED STATES: POLITICS: POLITICAL PARTIES: REPUBLICAN PARTY, TEA PARTY : INDUSTRIES: PETROLEUM : LIBERTARIANISM : RACISM : BIGOTRY : EXTREMISM : HATE GROUPS : INTOLERANCE : WAR ON WOMEN : WAR ON IMMIGRANTS : PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES: NAMED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES: TED CRUZ: Ted Cruz is 'Lucifer in the Flesh', Says Former Speaker John Boehner

David P. Dillard

.

.

POLITICS ELECTIONS AND ELECTION CAMPAIGNS: CANDIDATES : TED CRUZ :

UNITED STATES: POLITICS: POLITICAL PARTIES: REPUBLICAN PARTY, TEA PARTY :

INDUSTRIES: PETROLEUM :

LIBERTARIANISM :

RACISM :

BIGOTRY :

EXTREMISM :

HATE GROUPS :

INTOLERANCE :

WAR ON WOMEN :

WAR ON IMMIGRANTS :

PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES: NAMED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES: TED CRUZ:

Ted Cruz is 'Lucifer in the Flesh', Says Former Speaker John Boehner

.

.

Ted Cruz is 'Lucifer in the Flesh', Says Former Speaker John Boehner

Associated Press

Friday 29 April 2016 00.02 EDT

The Guardian

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/29/ ted-cruz-is-lucifer-in-the-flesh-says-former-speaker-john-boehner

.

A shorter URL for the above link:

.

http://tinyurl.com/zecyxd3

.

.

Never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch, says Boehner, but presidential hopeful Cruz counters: I dont even know the man

.

John Boehner, the former House speaker, has called presidential candidate Ted Cruz Lucifer in the flesh in remarks that expose the depth of discontent within the Republican party.

.

Speaking at a town hall-style event for students at Stanford University in California on Wednesday, Boehner called front-runner Donald Trump his texting buddy, but offered a more graphic response when asked about the Texas senator.

.

Lucifer in the flesh, the former speaker said. I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.

.

His comments were first reported by Stanfords student newspaper.

.

Cruz, campaigning in Fort Wayne, Indiana on Thursday ahead of the states 3 May primary, responded by saying Boehner was letting his inner Trump come out.

.

John Boehner in his remarks described Donald Trump as his texting and golfing buddy, Cruz said. So if you want someone thats a texting and golfing buddy, if youre happy with John Boehner as speaker of the House and you want a president like John Boehner, Donald Trump is your man.

.

Both Cruz and Carly Fiorina, who was campaigning with him after he named her as his running mate, also referred to Boehners comments during the rally.

.

In 2013, Cruz joined forces with tea party conservatives in the House in triggering a partial, 16-day government shutdown over demands to undo Barack Obamas healthcare law. There was no chance Obama would agree to such a step, and Republican leaders like Boehner saw the move as a fruitless effort that only hurt the GOP politically.

.

Two years later, it was the same House conservatives who challenged Boehners leadership, and the speaker decided to step down rather than allow a very public fight.

.

.

.

.

https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold

AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

https://groups.io/g/indoor-gardening

STATISTICS SOURCES RESEARCH GUIDE
http://guides.temple.edu/statistics-sources

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Digital Scholarship Discussion Group