Next Group discussion on February 15 at 8:30 am PST

Heather VanCura

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom meeting. We will discuss Java University courses and certifications.

When: Feb 15, 2022 08:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://oracle.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMucumgrD0pHNGrQ9r4eEZxH2Hv02_832se

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Giorgi Tsiklauri

Hi, there

It says "This meeting is for authorized registrants only. Please enter another email address".

Can we solve this out?

Thanks,
Giorgi

You are invited to a Zoom meeting. We will discuss Java University courses and certifications.

When: Feb 15, 2022 08:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://oracle.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMucumgrD0pHNGrQ9r4eEZxH2Hv02_832se

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Heather VanCura

A few people experienced problems registering for this meeting.  Please try again now.