Next Group discussion on January 25 at 8:30 am PST

Heather VanCura

Here are some links you can post for Alice resources:

Alice website:

Carnegie Mellon Qatar has been running virtual Alice camps and competitions that are open to anyone:
Hi all,

We will meet next Tuesday 25 January at 8:30 am Pacific to discuss the Alice project!
Melanie Lam, Executive Director, will join us.

Registration link:
 https://oracle.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUtdOCsqTIvEtd_pcE4IAGaU3WkbxWIlfcs

A few Alice links:
Code in Alice (not sure the status of summer 2022 applications)

Alice Programming Competition 2022

Duke University runs a free Alice Coursera Class:
https://www.coursera.org/learn/introtoalice

Also save the date for our February discussion for 15 February at 8:30 am pacific to discuss Java certifications.
Registration link to follow closer to the date.

Heather