Next Group discussion on November 9 at 8:30 am PST

Heather VanCura

Hi all,

Last time we spoke about dev.java site.  We are going to send feedback to Chad.  I also volunteered to bring Oracle Academy back for an update.  I need to schedule that for December.

Tomorrow we can have a sharing discussion at 8:30 am PST.
 https://oracle.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAufuyrpjgrGNP7abzclNizjdWaeXhYj9Og

Heather

Constantin DRABO

Thank you for the update.
See you tomorrow
Constantin

--
« La Terre est le berceau de l'humanité, mais on ne passe pas sa vie entière dans un berceau. »
- Constantin  E. Tsiolkovski