Eden DSP EdenDSP@groups.ioWelcome to the Eden DSP group. The Eden DSP module is a low cost, high performance audio Digital Signal Processing unit that can be built by anyone with good soldering skills. The design was conceived as a platform upon which DSP techniques may be studied and useful applications developed. This group has been formed to provide support to constructors of the Eden DSP module and provide a forum for the exchange of ideas relating to the Eden DSP applications.
The software, applications and designs presented on this site, in part or whole, and any data produced by them are the intellectual property of the respective authors and are offered for not for profit, non commercial use only. Any material published on this site may only be used commercially with the permission of its author who will be responsible for its licensing.
Ron Taylor G4GXO
- 259 Members
- 599 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.