EddystoneUserGroup@groups.ioThis forum is for the use of all who appreciate the radios and associated items made by Eddystone Radio in the UK.
Much Eddystone kit is still in use by those who appreciate the looks, the classic mechanical and electrical design, and the superb operating "feel" of these radios.
Although the Eddystone Users Group members organisation has now closed, there is a comprehensive website giving a wealth of useful information on the Eddystone Company, its history and characters, and an archive to include sales and service data, plus all copies of the Eddystone Users Group magazine "Lighthouse". See http://www.eddystoneusergroup.org.uk/
For over 50 years, the Eddystone brand was the radio of choice for Governments, Armed Forces and Maritime Services worldwide.
Please use this site for discussion, reminiscences, anecdotes, sales and wants, indeed anything relating to Eddystone equipment and associated topics.
Posting rights are by application to the moderators but only to protect us from the usual internet problems.
- 518 Members
- 2,016 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.