Topics

Working on scenery

Dean Smith

After completing the turntable, I've decided to change things up a bit and work on some scenery. Engine 6 is hauling a freight train through Tunnel Two, headed for the covered thru-truss bridge into Hampton.

William Uffelman

Excellent!

Bill Uffelman

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 9:54 AM, Dean Smith
<smithfive@...> wrote:
After completing the turntable, I've decided to change things up a bit and work on some scenery. Engine 6 is hauling a freight train through Tunnel Two, headed for the covered thru-truss bridge into Hampton.

Mark Lewis

Dean,

You're rock work is outstanding!

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Tom Grabenstein

Love the coloring and the rock work. Thanks for posting. Doc Tom