White Pass swag...

Lee Bishop

The other day, I saw this listed on the White Pass website. They were on sale, so I figured they wouldn't have them for very much longer. This is the unit that ran E T & W N C locomotive numbers 10 and 14 during World War II.
I'm not too keen on the digital camouflage on the back, but it's a nice hat which should wear pretty well in warm weather.
Given my interest in military railroads, it was a must have.
I'm just sharing this information with anybody here, just in case someone might have an interest along the same lines I had.
https://wpyr.com/product/apparel/apparel-accessories/apparel-accessories-hats/hat-770th-railway-battalion/