Topics

Western Rails Company Pricing

Dave <dkmecik@...>

HI All,

This year our products were featured in Both an article, and the new products section at the back of the Hon3 Annual. We wanted to let our Tweetsie fans know that Just after the magazine hit the printers Shapeways informed us that they will be raising prices in 2019. Originally it was to happen January 1st. However, we are pleased to announce, that the increase has been pushed back to January 31st! As such, the prices listed in the annual are only good until January 31st 2019!

If you have been considering a purchase from us, I would recommend you do so before then!

January 31st prices increase, exact amounts have not been released to us. More information and our products can be found on our website: https://western-rails.com/

David Kmecik

Owner

Western Rails Company

Western-rails.com

Tom Grabenstein

Dave, you have some great models in HOn3. I noticed  a few are ready for On30.

Do you feel you could make the ore hopper cars in On30? I will be needing several for a new layout that is in the planning stages.

Doc Tom

On Jan 3, 2019, at 9:00 PM, Dave <dkmecik@...> wrote:

[...]

Tom,

Thank you, I work hard to get the models as accurate as possible and work closely with Bill and Johnny to ensure such. Yes, the small and the large hoppers in O scale are in the works. I have a few details that need finalized and they should be ready. Unfortunately this project got pushed back due to the pricing issues with Shapeways as I am working on alternative sources to produce future models.

I plan to continue this project shortly and will announce them when they are ready via our email list.

Thank you

David Kmecik

Tom Grabenstein

This is great news!!! I will be ready to be one of the first customers for these beautiful models.

Dr Tom

On Jan 4, 2019, at 9:02 AM, Dave <dkmecik@...> wrote:

Tom,

Thank you, I work hard to get the models as accurate as possible and work closely with Bill and Johnny to ensure such. Yes, the small and the large hoppers in O scale are in the works. I have a few details that need finalized and they should be ready. Unfortunately this project got pushed back due to the pricing issues with Shapeways as I am working on alternative sources to produce future models.

I plan to continue this project shortly and will announce them when they are ready via our email list.

Thank you

David Kmecik

Lee Bishop

I second the desire for wood hoppers in O scale. Its the one type car that there are no other types out there to stand in for them in O.
I'd for sure order a few!
Lee
https://www.freewebs.com/willysmb44/modeltrains.htm