Topics

WAS: Cranberry Depot by CCK now COACHES

Bill Miller

At the present, the end handrails will have to be made up of Details Associates (229-2504) 0.012 wire.  David is/was working on a wire bending jig.

Truss Rods and turnbuckles can also be made from the 0.012 wire and Tichy Train group turnbuckles, you will need a #77 drill bit to core the turnbuckles for the 0.012 wire.  Finding Grandt Line  HOn3 coach seats may be a problem with the closing and sale of Grandt Line to San Juan. Most of the other details are part of the PRINT. Painting the inside of the car is all about your painting skills. (See attached picture) Tru-Color Pullman green for the car body. 709-54.  As I have not received the first production model yet,  I am not sure of any other items that will be required to finish the models .https://western-rails.com/

Bill Miller

-----Original Message-----
To: ETWNC <ETWNC@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jan 1, 2020 7:55 pm
Subject: Re: [ETWNC] WAS: Cranberry Depot by CCK

Bill, I’m getting 3 of these ET&WNC cars. What’s a good source for the end railing, truss rods and other detailing that would be needed? Any advice? These should make nice cars!

Chris Ford
President - ET&WNC Railroad Historical Society
www.etwncrrhs.org
chris@...
901-497-0809
www.cfordart.com

On Dec 31, 2019, at 7:15 PM, Bill Miller via Groups.Io <ebteng18@...> wrote:

Waiting for the announcement to be made that it is available for ordering.

Bill Miller

-----Original Message-----
To: ETWNC <ETWNC@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Dec 31, 2019 7:36 pm
Subject: Re: [ETWNC] WAS: Cranberry Depot by CCK

Tell us some details, Bill!

Inquiring minds want to know!  :)

Chris
------------------------
Chris Ford
President - ET&WNC Railroad Historical Society
www.etwncrrhs.org
chris@...
901-497-0809
------------------------
www.cfordart.com

On Tue, 31 Dec 2019 21:41:59 +0000 (UTC), "Bill Miller via Groups.Io" <ebteng18@...> wrote:

How about that!.............Coming soon.

-
Subject: [ETWNC] Cranberry Depot by CCK