Topics

Tree photo

Dean Smith

Sorry, but I am having problems getting the photo to send.

Chris Ford

Those look great Dean. Keep 'em watered and fertilized and you'll have a lot more next year!

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 14:29:20 -0700, "Dean Smith" <smithfive@...> wrote:

Sorry, but I am having problems getting the photo to send.

William Uffelman

Great looking trees and scene.

Bill Uffelman

On June 29, 2020, at 5:29 PM, Dean Smith <smithfive@...> wrote:

Sorry, but I am having problems getting the photo to send.

Lee Bishop

Yep, you can never have too many trees on a ET&WNC themed layout!

Beautiful. Tell the loggers to go somewhere else and those trees will proliferate. Enjoy the peaceful moments of model tree building. Dr. Tom

On Jun 29, 2020, at 5:21 PM, Chris Ford <chris@...> wrote:

Those look great Dean. Keep 'em watered and fertilized and you'll have a lot more next year!

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 14:29:20 -0700, "Dean Smith" <smithfive@...> wrote:

Sorry, but I am having problems getting the photo to send.

Chris Jessee

Looks fantastic. You might try downsizing the photo a bit to reduce size and ease upload. 2000 pixels on the long dimension should be adequate.