Topics

The Western Rail Telegraph

David Kmecik

For those of you not on our email list. We have released a new kit. This is out first locomotive conversion kit that is designed to fit on a blackstone models C-19 donor!

Discount for new customers!
Recieve 15% off your order.
new15
No expiration date
Shop Now
Buy Now
These are detailed parts that convert a Blackstone C19 2-8-0 Locomotive. The Preferred model for the conversion is the #401 Part number B310211.

All the modified parts were built using the building plans of the ET&WNC Locomotive Numbers 4-6.

In order to complete the transformation insure that you order Part number CB01-CB07. Many of these parts can be customized.

Be sure to look for the wonderful article in the HOn3 Annual 2019 that features an in-depth look at both the locomotives and the conversion kit.
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Like The Western Rail Telegraph on Facebook
Want to be sure to receive the next email update?
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2019 Western Rails Company, All rights reserved.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp