The Sand House in Johnson City

Dean Smith

It's another beautiful day in the Johnson City yard, and Andy Kern is now ready to start sanding locomotives on the ET&WNC-Vida Division Railroad.

Lee Bishop

I don't think I've seen a photo of the structure before this post.
You nailed it, great that Andy Kern is getting noticed on your layout!
Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30

Mark Lewis

Dean,

More awesome modeling.  👏
Thanks for sharing your work, with us, Dean.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Chris Ford

Dean, all I can say is that it looks great...just as it should! Thumbs up, my friend!

On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 11:13:45 -0700, "Dean Smith" <smithfive@...> wrote:

It's another beautiful day in the Johnson City yard, and Andy Kern is now ready to start sanding locomotives on the ET&WNC-Vida Division Railroad.

Dean Smith

Thanks to all for your comments. Chris, I’m still not sure which was more fun, building the model or researching the prototype structure with you.  I really enjoyed the whole Sherlock Holmes/Dr. Watson vibe.

Dean

Dean, all I can say is that it looks great...just as it should! Thumbs up, my friend!

On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 11:13:45 -0700, "Dean Smith" <smithfive@...> wrote:

It's another beautiful day in the Johnson City yard, and Andy Kern is now ready to start sanding locomotives on the ET&WNC-Vida Division Railroad.

Tom Grabenstein

Wonderful modeling Dean. Very nice. Dr Tom