Topics

The Linville depot gets hip or rather a hip roof.

Tom Grabenstein

The Linville depot has a very classy hip roof. To emulate this I built up the roof from styrene.
Shingles, gutters, downspouts and roof supports still to come. I think we are getting closer to re-creating this quaint structure set in the early 1920s.

Thanks for looking and following along with this build. Dr. Tom

Lee Bishop

WOW, I'm very impressed. Great work!

Looking good! Someday I'll be making the "little brother" to your depot, but I have scenery work to do in Hampton and the Gorge first. Puff balls and trees and bushes, oh my! Thanks for sharing your fine modeling with us.

The Linville depot has a very classy hip roof. To emulate this I built up the roof from styrene.
Shingles, gutters, downspouts and roof supports still to come. I think we are getting closer to re-creating this quaint structure set in the early 1920s.

Thanks for looking and following along with this build. Dr. Tom

Tom Grabenstein

Thank you Dean and Lee. Dean, I will look forward to the Linville depot in HON3. Today, I was wondering if anyone else has made this depot?I would love to see pictures if anyone else has done this project. Dr. Tom

On Jun 26, 2020, at 10:43 AM, Dean Smith <smithfive@...> wrote:

´╗┐Looking good! Someday I'll be making the "little brother" to your depot, but I have scenery work to do in Hampton and the Gorge first. Puff balls and trees and bushes, oh my! Thanks for sharing your fine modeling with us.

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Grabenstein
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 7:31 AM
To: ETWNC@groups.io