Topics

Taplines CD?

Lee Bishop

Https://www.ebay.com/itm/EAST-TENNESSEE-WESTERN-NORTH-CAROLINA-RR-HISTORICAL-RESEARCH-SCANNED-TO-CD-/323909013970
I ordered one of these, should be here this coming week. It makes sense, as otherwise you have to track down these publications just for this info.
Anyone here have one already?

I got mine in the mail yesterday and it has several scans of various publications where the ET&WNC is mentioned. There's also a few fan-crated (?) images of rosters and such and I think one has some bad info on the last 2-8-0s the RR had. Still, there's a lot of interesting stuff and buying the original publications would be very expensive.
There are also a couple of really good maps in there I've never seen before.
I don't think it's a 'gotta have' for all of us, but it was worth the cost, to me.