Topics

Support Tweetsie on LEGO Ideas!

Tweetsie12

Howdy! So, there's this site called LEGO Ideas, which allows you to submit an idea for a LEGO Set, and if it gathers enough support, it'll become an official LEGO Product. So why am I telling you this? Well, I made a LEGO Ideas project based off our dear old girl Tweetsie. Please, do check it out and support it here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/e6a5661c-7c69-4ba9-9535-f426ac06d559
(PLEASE NOTE: You will need an account on the official LEGO website to support my project. However, making one is completely free, and I believe you can make one with your Facebook or Google account.)