Topics

Santa drops off some goodies at Linville. on the On3

William Uffelman

Looking good. Merry Christmas to you and the crew!

Bill Uffelman

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 9:32 PM, Tom Grabenstein
<tomgmd@...> wrote:

Santee Claus just visited the Gandy Dancers at the On30 Layout Design Element (LDE) in Linville on the East Tennessee and Western North Carolina RR. He left them some fine imported On30 track (Peco from Merry ole England) and the guys were ecstatic.

There was some Christmas cheer in that bag of his as well.......

.....and the boys merrily went about laying the track for the entire LDE without a complaint.

Next up is connecting the dropped wires to the bus wires and getting #11 moving under her own power.

Thanks for looking.Merry Christmas.

Doc Tom

Tweetsie12

Nice! I guess we know the origins of Tweetsie Christmas now! :-P