Topics

Reminder about signs

Chris Jessee

Just a quick reminder that a few signs and builder plates are still available.

The signs are the ET&WNC trucking company, printed on birch plywood.
The builder plates are engraved birch plywood.
The Number plates are either printed or engraved birch plywood.

Very limited quantities available, order soon as supplies won't last.

Order here: https://cbsafari.com/search?q=et
FREE Shipping on all orders.

So as not to spam the list I won't post about this again.

Chris Ford

These do look good, especially the Transportation truck sign. Color is nice and a good size too for a layout room or office, about 23" wide.

The one I have is the "weathered" version....will those be available again?

On Sun, 02 Aug 2020 06:18:27 -0700, "Chris Jessee via groups.io" <cj8n@...> wrote:

Just a quick reminder that a few signs and builder plates are still available.

The signs are the ET&WNC trucking company, printed on birch plywood.
The builder plates are engraved birch plywood.
The Number plates are either printed or engraved birch plywood.

Very limited quantities available, order soon as supplies won't last.

Order here: https://cbsafari.com/search?q=et
FREE Shipping on all orders.

So as not to spam the list I won't post about this again.

Mine came Friday, looks great, pictures don't do it justice.
It's going to be added to the ETWNC memorabilia at Howard Station Restaurant.
Thanks for making these available,
Lee

Chris Jessee

Unfortunately I won't be making any more of the weathered versions as I've retired the printer I used to make these.

Chris Jessee