Topics

Plans for ETWNC hopper

ebt16

Good Morning,

I know Model Railroader had an issue on the ETWNC.  Did they have plans for the hopper?  Also, where is a good place to find in service photos of the hoppers?

Thank you,
Herbert “Matt” Mathews

Chris Ford

Matt,

In the Spring/Summer 2004 (15-1 issue) of the Stemwinder we ran 9 pages of photos and plans of the hoppers. The plans we used were re-prints of the plans from Model Railroader.

http://cfordart.com/20yearsofthestemwinder/order.html

Johnny Graybeal also has photos in his series of "Along the ET&WNC" books. Not sure which volume.

Chris