John Waite wrote:

From: John Waite <jwaite@...>

I have never seen any photos of it. Would bet there was some sort of
portable metal ramp with two tracks.

John Waite Technology Coordinator
De Soto Public Schools De Soto, MO 63020
Work: 1-314-586-1005 Home: 1-314-586-4573
E-Mail: jwaite@...
vdd000@...

Ken Riddle <ken290@...>

Jim Hobbs would know how they unloaded those piggyback cars most likely.

----------
From: Phread <fred1945@...>
To: Tweetsie@...
Subject: [Tweetsie] Re: Piggyback loading/unloading
Date: Saturday, January 09, 1999 7:50 PM

From: Phread <fred1945@...>

John,

I'd guess you're probably pretty close to the mark. It's obvious they
were
loaded.unloaded one at a time, based on the configuration and design of
the
cars. If you come across any additional information, please let me know.

Phread

From: John Waite <jwaite@...>

I have never seen any photos of it. Would bet there was some sort of
portable metal ramp with two tracks.

John Waite Technology Coordinator
De Soto Public Schools De Soto, MO 63020
Work: 1-314-586-1005 Home: 1-314-586-4573
E-Mail: jwaite@...
vdd000@...

Phread <fred1945@...>

Ken

Does he have E-mail? If so please advise. If not can you provide a Snail-mail
address?

Phread

From: "Ken Riddle" <ken290@...>

From: John Waite <jwaite@...>

I have never seen any photos of it. Would bet there was some sort of
portable metal ramp with two tracks.

John Waite Technology Coordinator
De Soto Public Schools De Soto, MO 63020
Work: 1-314-586-1005 Home: 1-314-586-4573
E-Mail: jwaite@...
vdd000@...

Ken Riddle <ken290@...>

I don't know but Johnny Graybeal would--

are you frozen up there in Boone Johnny?!?

----------

From: "Ken Riddle" <ken290@...>

From: John Waite <jwaite@...>

I have never seen any photos of it. Would bet there was some sort
of
portable metal ramp with two tracks.

John Waite Technology Coordinator
De Soto Public Schools De Soto, MO 63020
Work: 1-314-586-1005 Home: 1-314-586-4573
E-Mail: jwaite@...
vdd000@...

and

John Waite <jwaite@...