Topics

Piggyback flatcars w/tailers

Phread <fred1945@...>

All,

Come on folks, I know there are more than 12 "Eastern" narrow gauge fans
and modelers lurking out there. To repeat myself, there is a
possibility of getting a "Limited Run" kit of the East Tennessee &
Western North Carolina Railroad's Piggyback flatcars produced, with
trailer. It is being considered in both HOn3 and On3 for the time
being. For those who want to know what they look like, please refer to
the October '94 issue of Railroad Model Craftsman magazine. The article
is by George R. Gilbert, on page 74.

All those interested in this kit please contact me off-line at
"fred1945@..." so I can add you to the survey I'm running
for the manufacturer.

Come on guys, contact me so we can get this kit produced,...an
opportunity like this doesn't come around all that often these days!

Phread
fred1945@...

Charles Brumbelow <cbrumbelow@...>

Bachmann recently imported one of these in "G" . . . Charles

From: Phread <fred1945@...>

All,

Come on folks, I know there are more than 12 "Eastern" narrow gauge fans
and modelers lurking out there. To repeat myself, there is a
possibility of getting a "Limited Run" kit of the East Tennessee &
Western North Carolina Railroad's Piggyback flatcars produced, with
trailer. It is being considered in both HOn3 and On3 for the time
being. For those who want to know what they look like, please refer to
the October '94 issue of Railroad Model Craftsman magazine. The article
is by George R. Gilbert, on page 74.

All those interested in this kit please contact me off-line at
"fred1945@..." so I can add you to the survey I'm running
for the manufacturer.

C Ford <cfordart@...>

fred1945@...
Fred,
I'll buy a couple of HOn3 kits, put me down as a customer.

Thanks
Chris

-----------------------
Chris Ford
cfordart@...

http://www.mindspring.com/~cfordart/etwnc/home.html

Phread <fred1945@...>

Chris,

Okay, got it,...HOn3 it is!

Phread

From: C Ford <cfordart@...>

fred1945@...
Fred,
I'll buy a couple of HOn3 kits, put me down as a customer.

Thanks

Phread <fred1945@...>

Chris,

Disregard previous messages (never get right out of bed and try to operate
your PC).

Phread

From: C Ford <cfordart@...>

fred1945@...