Topics

Photos from the Doe River Gorge--Vida Division

Dean Smith

As per a request from Doc Tom, here are some photos from my Gorge.

William Uffelman

Great layout. Thanks for sharing.

Bill Uffelman

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 1:48 PM, Dean Smith
<smithfive@...> wrote:
As per a request from Doc Tom, here are some photos from my Gorge.

Steve Austin

Been there, seen that. Looks great!

Steve Austin

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020, 1:48 PM Dean Smith <smithfive@...> wrote:
As per a request from Doc Tom, here are some photos from my Gorge.

Tweetsie12

Absolutely Stunning! Keep up the good work!

Tom Grabenstein

Incredible. Thanks so much. I really like the shot of the bridge right outside the tunnel. That is doable on my O scale layout and that picture is being saved for future planning. In O scale I can do vignettes but you captured the vast Doe River Gorge. Stunning!!!

Doc Tom