From: Larry Smith
Sent: Feb 1, 2021 6:15 PM
To: ETWNC@groups.io
Subject: [ETWNC] passenger car trucks

I just received the four passenger car sides and ends that Deerfield River Laser makes.  The combine, Azalea, and two coaches.  My question is, what trucks do I use under them and who makes the.  Also were they painted Pullman green or another shade?

Larry Smith

Tim Smith

I used the trucks from the bachmann car bodies as recommended in the deerfield instructions.  This also keeps the coupler height the same with out any adjustment.

Tim

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 6:20 PM johnny graybeal <johnnyg@...> wrote:
Pullman Green. I have no idea of what is available in the truck category. If in HO, Western Rails makes trucks for the Laconia cars he sells. Sorry I cant help, but I do not know what to tell you, as the Azalea was not a AC&F product, but the others were. Look at the photos in Tweetsie Country, as that book and my volume 6 show the trucks in the real thing.
Johnny

--
Tim Smith
Train Shop Lead

Larry Smith

Tim

I should have been more specific as these are HOn3 cars.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Larry Smith