Topics

Old Blue ties up Tweetsie Tracks.

Tom Grabenstein

Harry's ancient model T “hack” blew its 20 hp engine awhile back transporting luggage from Linville Depot to Esceola Lodge on the ET&WNC R.R.

He rented out “Old Blue” the horse to drag it in for repairs.

Seems “Blue’s” 1 horse power engine pooped out right at a grade crossing on the ET&WNC  west of the depot.

Now the iron horse is stuck and no amount of verbal encouragement is likely to get things moving again.

Thanks for looking. Doc Tom

Lee Bishop

Another fine scene!
Who made the Ford?

Horse less carriage. Iron horse and a horse (of course) walked into a bar ...

Excellent visual story.

Bill Uffelman

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 7:52 PM, Lee Bishop
<leebishop1944@...> wrote:
Another fine scene!
Who made the Ford?

Hi Bill,

Glad you got the pun about the horses. Part of my corn ball humor. Doc Tom

On Oct 1, 2020, at 8:21 PM, William Uffelman via groups.io <ufffam@...> wrote:

Horse less carriage. Iron horse and a horse (of course) walked into a bar ...

Excellent visual story.

Bill Uffelman

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 7:52 PM, Lee Bishop
Another fine scene!
Who made the Ford?

Hi Lee,
Glad you liked my “horsing around” in On30 on our favorite rail road.
Got the kit for the Model T Ford from Keith Wiseman models. He has several in actual 1:48 scale. They are white metal kits. Hope this helps. Doc Tom

On Oct 1, 2020, at 6:52 PM, Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:

Another fine scene!
Who made the Ford?

Tweetsie12