Topics

Number 11 leaving the Doe River Gorge.

Tom Grabenstein

Number 11 is blasting out of a tunnel and leaving the Doe River Gorge behind.........At least that's what I am trying to portray on the On 30 ET&WNC layout. Tunnel just recently cut from pink and blue foam, carved, painted with acrylics and acrylic and india ink washes. Thanks for looking.

Dr Tom

My goodness that’s glorious! Thanks for sharing.

Todd P

On Jan 12, 2021, at 8:28 PM, Tom Grabenstein <tomgmd@...> wrote:

Number 11 is blasting out of a tunnel and leaving the Doe River Gorge behind.........At least that's what I am trying to portray on the On 30 ET&WNC layout. Tunnel just recently cut from pink and blue foam, carved, painted with acrylics and acrylic and india ink washes. Thanks for looking.

Dr Tom

<fullsizeoutput_1c92.jpeg>

William Uffelman

Layout is getting better every day. Thanks for sharing.

Bill Uffelman

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 9:28 PM, Tom Grabenstein
<tomgmd@...> wrote:
Number 11 is blasting out of a tunnel and leaving the Doe River Gorge behind.........At least that's what I am trying to portray on the On 30 ET&WNC layout. Tunnel just recently cut from pink and blue foam, carved, painted with acrylics and acrylic and india ink washes. Thanks for looking.

Dr Tom

Lee Bishop

Here are a few of the real tunnel portals today.
Great job on your model!

Great photos. Thanks for sending these out to the gang. Dr Tom

<etwnctunnel11.jpg><drg2.jpg><tunnel3drg.jpg><unnamed.jpg>