From: etwnc@groups.io on behalf of William Uffelman via Groups.Io <ufffam@...>
Sent: Friday, January 3, 2020 10:12 AM
To: etwnc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [ETWNC] Cranberry Depot by CCK

Tuhr Barnes is/was modeling Tweetsie in Sn3. Had a layout under construction using foam for most of the structure. There are Sn3 loco kits that are useful for Tweetsie.

All that said with Bachmann's 4-6-0 and components for converting bachmann passenger cars there should not be an issue in building On3/30 layouts- just saying! Create the demand for 1/48 structures.

Bill Uffelman

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 6:01 PM, Lee Bishop
<leebishop1944@...> wrote:
Really, can anyone explain this to me? When I was building my layout, I wanted to build a Hampton covered bridge to cover the end of the 'staging' portion to hide the track just ends there. Turns out I didn't have room for it anyway, but someone makes it in S scale. Really? Does anyone model the ET&WNC in S scale?
Western Rails makes some excellent stuff, things I would for sure buy, but very little of it in O.
I can't think of a single ET&WNC structure kit made in O scale, either. Heck, if someone did a Bemberg depot kit in O, even though I have no room for one (and my layout theme wouldn't allow for it), I'd have to buy and build it just because!