Topics

North Carolina Artisans at work on the Linville depot.

Tom Grabenstein

Cy Crumley is thanking the North Carolina artisans who worked in the hot sun to put up chestnut bark siding on the Linville depot.

A little more work on the Linville LDE on my On30 layout.

The chestnut bark siding is made from doll house cedar shingles stained, cut to size and individually placed. The artisans should be tired with this labor of love.

Thanks for looking. Doc Tom

Lee Bishop

Great work, you're really coming along!

Looking good sir!

Bill Uffelman

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 4:32 PM, Tom Grabenstein
<tomgmd@...> wrote:
Cy Crumley is thanking  the North Carolina artisans who worked in the hot sun to put up chestnut bark siding on the Linville depot.

A little more work on the Linville LDE on my On30 layout.

The chestnut bark siding is made from doll house cedar shingles stained, cut to size and individually placed. The artisans should be tired with this labor of love.

Thanks for looking. Doc Tom

These artisans need to cool off with their beverage of choice. I’ll buy first round for them!

That looks splendid. Thanks for sharing the updates .

Todd P

<tomgmd@...> wrote:
Cy Crumley is thanking  the North Carolina artisans who worked in the hot sun to put up chestnut bark siding on the Linville depot.

A little more work on the Linville LDE on my On30 layout.

The chestnut bark siding is made from doll house cedar shingles stained, cut to size and individually placed. The artisans should be tired with this labor of love.

Thanks for looking. Doc Tom

Dean Smith

Very nice!