NNGC 2021 and Doe River Gorge

George Pierson

Hi, all,

Anyone know what plans there are during the NNGC to access the Doe River Gorge?  I didn't see any reference to the gorge on the NNGC website.

George Pierson

Mark Lewis

George:

Check this link from the convention website. The info you are looking for is about 2/3 of the way down the page.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 4:22 PM George Pierson <gpierson@...> wrote:
Hi, all,

Anyone know what plans there are during the NNGC to access the Doe River Gorge?  I didn't see any reference to the gorge on the NNGC website.

George Pierson

Lee Bishop

Man, how I wish I could be there for that.
I so badly want to get there for one of the ET&WNC group conventions someday...
Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30

Bill Miller

Bus tour on the Tuesday before the start of the convention will take you to the Linville depot , Doe River Gorge and ETSU to see their Tweetsie HOn3 Layout. Figure being gone all day.

 Bill Miller