NG convention?

Lee Bishop

I see they just pulled the plug on the NMRA convention in CA (for the second time only, they didn't even stop them during WW2).
I wasn't going to the NG convention this year anyway, but I wonder what the latest on if there'll be a life one or virtual again? No doubt this is being discussed somewhere...

Mark Lewis

Lee,

I can tell you that last Saturday,  I was part of a conference call of the committee's of the 41st NNGC in Hickory, NC, very much scheduled for Sept. 2-4, 2021.
All plans, committee's and logistics are  moving full steam ahead, for a spectacular event.
The convention website  www.41nngc.com   has the details you need and is updated on a regular basis. The registration committee is waiting for everyone to send in their registration forms, to attend a great  4 days of Narrow Gauge fun!

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.