Topics

Next issue of Every Time With No Complaint

johnny graybeal

I have had people asking me about the next Every Time With No Complaint magazine. It will be another double issue. I turned it into the layout manager two months ago, so hopefully we will have something soon. Once I turn it in, I join everyone else in the wait. It will be a very informative issue to everyone as it tells the story of the attempts to build a railroad to Boone. Yes I said attempts, and the plural means many, over a long period of time. I learned a lot while writing it so every ET fan will learn a l lot as well. Thanks to everyone who subscribes and for their patience.

Mark Lewis

Johnny,

If the upcoming "double issue", is anything like the last "double issue"....it will be well worth the wait.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Julia Williams Kodak

Thank you, Johnny for all you have done to document the history of the ET&WNC.  It is appreciated!
Julia

-----Original Message-----
To: ETWNC <ETWNC@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Jun 25, 2020 7:22 pm
Subject: [ETWNC] Next issue of Every Time With No Complaint

I have had people asking me about the next Every Time With No Complaint magazine. It will be another double issue. I turned it into the layout manager two months ago, so hopefully we will have something soon. Once I turn it in, I join everyone else in the wait. It will be a very informative issue to everyone as it tells the story of the attempts to build a railroad to Boone. Yes I said attempts, and the plural means many, over a long period of time. I learned a lot while writing it so every ET fan will learn a l lot as well. Thanks to everyone who subscribes and for their patience.

Lee Bishop

Take your time, Johnny. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
--
Lee Bishop
Owner, Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30 gauge

Tweetsie12

Ooohhh!!! Sadly, I'm not a member of the ET&WNC Historical Society (Not Yet at least), so I won't get the magazine. However, regarding the whole thing with additional railroads going to Boone, I'm currently writing my own series of Thomas the Tank Engine-inspired Children's Books called "Tales from the Carolina & West Mountain Railroad", which takes place on a fictional shortline that runs between Yadkinville and Boone. So far, I have 2 volumes finished, and a 3rd in the works. 

Chris Ford

It's easy to become a member of the Historical Society!  (wink, wink, nudge, nudge!)  :)

Chris
------------------------
Chris Ford
President - ET&WNC Railroad Historical Society
www.etwncrrhs.org
chris@...
901-497-0809
------------------------
www.cfordart.com

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 18:24:51 -0700, "Tweetsie12" <jonahsnyder12190@...> wrote:

Ooohhh!!! Sadly, I'm not a member of the ET&WNC Historical Society (Not Yet at least), so I won't get the magazine. However, regarding the whole thing with additional railroads going to Boone, I'm currently writing my own series of Thomas the Tank Engine-inspired Children's Books called "Tales from the Carolina & West Mountain Railroad", which takes place on a fictional shortline that runs between Yadkinville and Boone. So far, I have 2 volumes finished, and a 3rd in the works. 

Tom Grabenstein

Thanks for doing this. Looking forward to a good read. Doc Tom

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 6:22 PM johnny graybeal <johnnyg@...> wrote:

Tweetsie12

I know! I do intend to become a member very soon!

Chris Ford

Thank you...and ALL of you...for your support over the years!

Chris 

Chris Ford
President - ET&WNC Railroad Historical Society
www.etwncrrhs.org
chris@...
901-497-0809
www.cfordart.com

On Jun 26, 2020, at 7:27 AM, Tweetsie12 <jonahsnyder12190@...> wrote:

I know! I do intend to become a member very soon!