Topics

Newest issue of Every Time With No Complaint

johnny graybeal

Just a quick note to say the latest issue of ETWNC went out from the printer nearly a week ago. Unfortunately, when I got my extra copies there was an issue with the roster that is in the back of the issue. The printer is going to print the roster with the problem resolved and mail the new roster out to everyone this tuesday. So you should receive an issue and a few days later receive an addendum to go with it. 
I think everyone will love this issue, as it covers tons of new ground on our favorite railroad and  its affiliated companies.
Johnny Graybeal

Mark Lewis

Johnny:

I just received my copy of the latest, double copy of the "Every Time With No Complaint" magazine.

After a quick flip through, I can only say...WOW!  Great effort.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in Stony Point, NC

On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 3:43 PM johnny graybeal <johnnyg@...> wrote:
Just a quick note to say the latest issue of ETWNC went out from the printer nearly a week ago. Unfortunately, when I got my extra copies there was an issue with the roster that is in the back of the issue. The printer is going to print the roster with the problem resolved and mail the new roster out to everyone this tuesday. So you should receive an issue and a few days later receive an addendum to go with it. 
I think everyone will love this issue, as it covers tons of new ground on our favorite railroad and  its affiliated companies.
Johnny Graybeal

Lee Bishop

Odd, I still dont have mine yet, in the Pacific Northwest...
Lee

Mark Lewis

Lee:

It's worth the wait.....

Mark Lewis 
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019, 11:48 AM Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
Lee

William Schneck

I am in northern Virginia and have not yet received mine.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019, 11:48 Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
Lee

Sheldon Daitch

My copy arrived Thursday of last week here in JAX area.

Sheldon

On Wednesday, October 30, 2019, 12:47:11 PM EDT, William Schneck <wschneck2@...> wrote:

I am in northern Virginia and have not yet received mine.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019, 11:48 Lee Bishop <leebishop1944@...> wrote:
Lee

Lee Bishop

Got mine. You were right, GREAT issue!
I was hoping there might have been some mention of the hat badges the tracking company had, as I have one and was always wondering when they were worn and with what type of hat.
Also, my Dad swears that ET&WNC had a small airline at one point, but I didn't see anything. Is that correct?
Lee