Topics

Newbie to modeling needs help

Jim King

Lee Davis has asked me to contact other narrow gauge modelers in the area of Boone, NC.  He’s new to the hobby and needs some guidance re: modeling 1:20.3 ET.  If y’all can help him directly and/or point him to modelers in the WNC or eastern TN area, please contact Lee at davisbmw1@....

Thank you.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/

Chris Ford

Joining this ETWNCgroups.io would be a great step forward for Lee.

In the last 6 months or so it seems like there's been more ET modeling shared on this group than any time in the past. Some good stuff going on out there....keep it up!

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:32:34 -0400, "Jim King" <jimking3@...> wrote:

Lee Davis has asked me to contact other narrow gauge modelers in the area of Boone, NC.  He’s new to the hobby and needs some guidance re: modeling 1:20.3 ET.  If y’all can help him directly and/or point him to modelers in the WNC or eastern TN area, please contact Lee at davisbmw1@....

Thank you.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/

Thanks Chris!
Here's my contact information:
davisbmw1@...
336-403-5652 cell/text
Interested in ETWNC memorabilia and trains