Topics

New Downloads on my site

Chris Ford

Hey all,

Just a note to let you know that I've dropped the price of the "20 Years of the Stemwinder" and the "ET&WNC Aerial Photos" collections. I've also made them downloadable from my site. No shipping cost, nothing lost in the mail, no CD to keep up with, and best of all...instant gratification!

Back when these were first done everyone had CD drives on their computers and not much bandwidth. Now nobody has a CD drive anymore but has plenty of bandwidth. Go figure.

Anyway, anyone looking to get the Stemwinder or the Aerial Photos will no longer have to wait for me or the mail. PayPal and download immediately. The files are about 600 MB for each one so it'll take a few minutes to download, but then you have it.

Nothing new added to the collections, but if the price kept you away before or you just never got them because it was too much trouble, now's your chance. Thanks for looking!

Anyone interested can find them on my site at...

http://cfordart.com/
If anyone runs into ANY trouble with anything in the ordering process not working as it should, please holler!

Y'all have a good weekend. Enjoy!

Brian Kopp

Hi Chris,
I think your website download process may have an issue. I just paid $19.95 for the aerial photos but was not "redirected to the download page".

I sent you an email from my yahoo account about this but thought I would try you here too.

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, Florida

Chris Ford

Hey Brian, sorry about that. I'll check and see what the issue is...you should have immediately gone to the download.

I'll get with you off-list with the download link.

Thanks for sticking with me while I navigate the technology whitewater rapids!  :)

Anyone else that runs into this problem...please email me and I'll get you the download. Thanks!

Once again, my apologies!

On Fri, 03 Jul 2020 08:56:43 -0700, "Brian Kopp" <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:

Hi Chris,
I think your website download process may have an issue. I just paid $19.95 for the aerial photos but was not "redirected to the download page".

I sent you an email from my yahoo account about this but thought I would try you here too.

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, Florida

Brian Kopp

No worries Chris. I am enjoying the maps so I thought I would get the aerial photos......
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, Florida