From: Lee Bishop
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2021 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [ETWNC] My #12 is finally on the move...

I'm very happy to hear this and know it's running well. I considered going back to HO when these came out but the sticker price and news on how they ran poorly when they came out.
Glad this is running is it should.
Where'd you get the builder plate scale representations sitting to the right of the postcard?
Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30

Lee Bishop

Dean, of course I thought of your comments on the one of these you have. Maybe you should contact this George Pierson guy Chris speaks of for your locomotive...

--Lee Bishop
Stoney Creek branch of the ET&WNC in On30

Malcolm Marion

Chris,

Tell me more about this and the contact information for George Pierson.

Malcolm Marion